Monday, March 23, 2009

I just sent another few dozens of resumes. HAHA!!!!! Today was a funny experience. I went to 2 interviews, 1 at Tuas, the other at Batok, both offering me a pay which are so low that i nearly fainted. And there are not offering on a Part Time basis, its FT, babe. Its crazy. I nearly fainted twice hearing their offers. When i walked out of the buildings, i laughed to myself. I asked, "Am I so desperate?"

Greatest excuse to get out of this kind of interviews - using my Uni Application. HAHA!!! Its funny... And i'm curious, is taking a degree in TRM that terrible? Why? Come on, its a kind of thing which is called "Passion" and another thing called, "Pragmatic". That woman is out of her mind.

Crap.

Going to APB tmr to start training for the job, the person hasn't send me anything so i guess she assumes i'm a genius. HAHA!!!! I shall do this job, and see how it goes. Heh heh Heh!

Chatted with Mas today and she said i sound like i'm still enjoying my break, wah lao, i am not enjoying leh, i am nua-ing.......... Almost melted already and almost broke. HAHA!!!

Lao pa was telling me there's no rush in this kind of stuff, its not like the family is waiting for me to feed but i feel useless staying at home lah and i am running out of cash soon. Heh Heh!

Anyway, Darling and I went to his friend's place at Yishun to mahjong last Sat and it was fun, i like the newly-wed's nest, so comfy and pretty. Heh Heh!

Tmr is Gu's BD and we had a dinner just now to help her celebrate at Batok. The food was nice. My Aunt was telling me to find PR jobs, go airlines, be a secretary......... It really sounds SO simple yet hard to make it.

I AM SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!

No luck in getting a proper temp jobs. Hai........................

Ciao Ciao!

No comments: