Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Browsing through the files in my lappy and i came across this fille called, "N73 backup" and guess wad? As the name speaks for itself, it is the backup file of my phone a couple of years ago. And i took some photos and uploaded it! Heh Heh! So feast your eyes.................................... Though it may be kind of unglam... But heh heh....
-
And this is my Darling with his long long hair back then and when his Honda Civic's chairs are still the clothy clothy kind of material... And if you rmb, i was badly burnt by the sun once when i went to Sentosa and i swore never to sun tan so badly again!Heh Heh! This is funny! I was PT-ing as the Hostess for Marche Vivo. HEh HEh! I actually found the full body view. HAHA! *NOTE: MY SHORT HAIR PHOTOS!This was taken one of those days when i was early for i think Cost and Managerial Accounting class (CMA in short - please dun mistake it as AHEM).And of coz, my cute Aiai! Hee~ My, then, "Friend", Mr Eddie Hoo. Now, Husband, Darling. HAHA!!! I had awesome highlights then. I love it! But those were the times when i was rather down with LoVe.My lovely sister. I was still pretty big in size then.Sleeping on my shoulder - SOUND ASLEEP. Ms Melissa Lim aka TOTOLEE on Youtube. HAHA!!!Yeah! A journey of me... Just a couple of years ago... HAHA!!!! I was FAT FAT! Heee~~~~
-
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: