Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time for updates!!!!!!!!! HAHA! I bought Salmon home the other day and i cooked it for myself on one of the days for lunch! With nice nice Tom Yam Maggie, Omelette and hotdog. Heh HEh! The salmon is actually quite big nah, i cut it k. :)Then i dunno which day exactly, i itchy head, went to highlight my hair. HAHA!!! Went to JB on Sunday and wanted to do nails and Darling was very nice, he drove me there straight, for fear it will close if we had dinner first. Had to wait for the shop so we went for a coffee and toast at Ah Wang. And then, i was treated like a QUEEN... HAHA! Hands and legs taken care of nicely.See that pail thing on me, its WAX!She DIPPED my HANDS INTO THE WAX! And i had WAX-ed HANDS! Its for moisturizing. HAHA!!! 1st time doing this kind of thing.And the pretty nails. I find these girls really good. They are all very skillful and i'm impressed. :DDarling was cutting hair for his whole family and i took a shot of Dou Dou... She is so cute lah....And my lovely Darling. He is really nice most of the times. Although he can really pissed me off sometimes but there is no denial that he treats me really well and always think for me. :DI went to work today at ORQ. TODAY is a really BUSY day!!!! But fun nah. Haven't had such times for a while le. Fish was working today also. :) Small chats with her a little here and there and seems like many pple are doing Chalet for their 21 BD. Should i do mine also? Ermmmmmmm.................

Going to bed le... Good night!

PS: Looking for MAHJONG PLACE!

No comments: