Friday, February 27, 2009

Yesterday, i was thinking about wad happened recently. I was counting the dates and i realised, it was only 3 weeks after IAP. Plus the week i spent doing my Final report, it was only 2 weeks which i spent doing nothing. Not exactly nothing, perhaps after all the busy times during IAP, what i'm doing now equals to nothing.

Going back to normal daily lives feels really good, i can sleep in till any time of the day, i can turn off my lights any time i want, although pa ma will scold but well, at least i won't have to worry about having to wake up darn early the next day.

Free like a BIRD!

Went back to ORQ to work a couple of times and it so felt like 6 months ago. Stress-free, earning a little bit to get on with life. HoHo!

The plan of going overseas didn't seem to work out. Post graduation tour didn't come true. I am kind of disappointed but well, many aspects led to this. O well, perhaps, Singapore is still the best place to be? I still look forward to many trips in the near future. I guess i was the only one who is keen on going..... HAHA!!!! Well, its ok, there is always a next time. WAHA! :)

Today, ting just informed me that government just banked in $200 into our account. WAHA! I am $200 richer. HAHA! K, i can't do much with $200 but i can still do little things with it. There are quite some things to think about for everyone's 21st Birthday. And yes, we are all turning 21 this YEAR! Most of the people i know, that is. HEh HEh Heh!

:) Time really can fly.... Unpredictable life........

~MAHJONG QUEEN~
Perhaps, this year will be an unpredictable one for me. Many things may be different from this moment on. :)

Brace yourself....

No comments: