Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here's my update of the previous week. I was busy with my Report and it took quite a while and a lot of effort to complete it. But, i'm glad its all over now. :)
-
Went for a movie with Ting on Tue night, Bride Wars. LOVE IT. Its a story of friendship. :D
-
Afterwhich, Darling pissed me off. He always does, i am almost giving up on him.
-
And at night, Xueting and Ling Hui popped by my place for a Dou Hua surprise. HEH HEH HEH! Its ting's valentine's gift. I dun rmb which day, i had Abalone Maggie Mee. HAHA! I cooked it myself. I believe i was still angry with Eddie Hoo. On Thurs, i went to work in the morning, then went to Bugis with Ting to pray and had a nice lunch with her. We headed back to Batok which i HAD my hair trimmed, i've waited for some FREAKING 3 months to get my HAIR TRIM! Adds on to my PISS-ful week.
-
Then went to find Darling. I started to piss him like he pisses me. And he ACCIDENTALLY say the wrong things, THINGS which he wanted to hide from ME. I can only say, FOOL! And i was still angry, i bickered with him the entire time he was trimming my hair. And he complained to Lai Pei Pei. Too bad, i was still pissed.
-
He bought me Strawberries for Valentine's. HaHa! And i made 2 million times more effort for his Valentine's gift. And he gave me an extremely simple dinner for Valentine's. I was disappointed, i have to admit. Extremely. Yet, it seems like this kind of disappointment is not going anywhere. Hai.... We had Farm Mart on Sunday Night. It wasn't the best weekend for us. My Da Jiu passed away last Friday night and Mama is very sad. I just went to his funneral and back.
-
And i found out some stuff today which further pisses me off.
-
Sometimes, i am just too tired of playing this game. When you have put in so much effort yet the outcome you want never seems to be there.
-
And i still dun have my rose. :(
-
I'm heading to bed.
-
This is where I stop trying to make this much better... This is where you need to know where do I exactly stand... My heart drowned because it hurts too badly...

No comments: