Sunday, February 08, 2009

Believe me when i say this, after almost half a year of treacherous battle, it is finally OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HAHA!!! Am I glad this is all over. Finally i can use this phrase properly, it is FINALLY OVER AND DONE WITH!!! Although no exactly coz i haven't finish my report. HAHA!!!!
-
This chocolate marks the end of my IAP! No word can describe this feeling.
-
Ruth, Lin Na and myself went for a drink after work on Friday as a form of farewell, and i rushed home after that and went for Mahjong.
We Mahjong till 5am that day and i went back home and concussed.
-
Nothing happened on Saturday, except for all my nua-ing and watching TV. I met up with Darling for a simple dinner then headed home and continue to Nua.
-
Sunday Darling came in early so he called me for breakfast, we went for breakfast and then he drove me back. I jio-ed ting out in the afternoon and we headed to town to NUA! HAHA!!!
-
I went to do Express Manicure, at Far East, and we walk walk around. We went to OHS for a short visit and folded napkins for them. HAHA!!!! Then we took a bus back and we took a few photos and ting told me, i am the only one she took photos with with having to struggle. HAHAHA!!! Privilege OK!Then, I meet up with Darling for dinner. We bumped into Aiai who just came back from the States! Envious of the pretty girl. HAHA!!!
-
After having dinner, we walked around WM. Boreded.
-
And i had a little tiff with Darling... Hai.... He is always making all those freaking comments that drives me to the edge. Dun know wad is wrong with him................... Crap..........Anyways, i did nothing after that, took a bath and watched TV. He told me he's going to bed early. Ya....
-
And to conclude, i NUA my 1st liberal weekend away which is kind of boring BUT, I AM DELIGHTED THAT ALL THOSE FREAKING STUFF ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
-
I'm bruised, I'm hurt, I fought and I was defeated but I stood back strong to battle it off. Now, I know, that I succumbed my fears and all else means nothing, as long as the freedom I yearn exists. I thrived!
-
不知道你是否明白... 我要的,你懂不懂... 其实我的要求真的不多... 我只要你能陪我做我想做的事... 其实就是简单的一起分享快乐与忧愁... 可是你总是,让我面对我最讨厌的痛...

No comments: