Sunday, February 01, 2009

Another week has passed by, it seems to move so fast that i can't exactly stop and think about what had happen.
-
Last Sunday Night was Reunion Dinner, we went to Ah Mah's place and had our usualy steamboat. It was yum yum! It has always been i guess, the prawns and the fish, just so in love with steamboat! :D
-
We had lo hei after the steamboat and we lao lao lao and made the whole table messy!!! HAHA!!! Ours is a huge family of 24 people. WAHA!!! Went back home at around 10pm to watch the countdown while papa prepare for bai bai and put fire crackers, Hee~ I came online and chatted with Darling as well, seeing their family put fire crackers too... Hee~ And wishes his parents Happy CNY through the webcam. Also, wishing my parents HAPPY CNY. :D Lao pa gave me an hong bao which i slot into my pillow (as usual), and slept on it till Chu 1. :)
-
Woke up, we were all watching TV and Mama was preparing for prayers, and i helped her wrapped popiah, fry the popiah and also helped to eat it. HAHA!!!
-
After which, we all prepared, waited for Pa to come home and headed to Ah Mah's house to bai nian.And after all the HAPPY CNY wishes to all Uncles, Aunties and Ah Mah, we had lunch, sit around and chit chatted around.
-
We headed to the cemetery to visit Ah Gong as we always do for CNY. When I looked at Ah Gong's grave, I can't help but rmb the times when he was still around, healthy and strong. It has been 14yrs........ This is how fast time flies....We went back to Ah Mah's place and i continued to watch TV, rested, walk around and ya, do nothing till the evening and lao pa came to fetch us home.
-
Around 8pm, Pa, Ma and me went to Chun Dao He Pan at MS, didn't really walk around, just went there for an eye-open and purely-into-CNY mood experience. HAHA!!!! The Cai Shen is REALLY BIG!Chu2, went to Wai Po's house to Bai nian. Funny thing this year, we were pretty early because no one was there when we reached. Afterwhich, Da Yi, Anna Jie and husband, Annie Jie and Husband came. Can you believe this, i am already an aunty for 5yrs now... HAHA!!! My niece is 5 this year, and her brother is 2 or 3 i think. Yet I dun really know them that well. I was busy entertaining Faye with the cards. HAHA!!!
-
Then, watched TV again, chatted with Anna Jie and her husband. :) Er Yi and Si yi came later and while all the YIs were chatting up, i was falling asleep. HAHA!!!
-
We left around 5pm that day. I went back home and nua for the rest of the day and had Mac for dinner with 2kor. HAhA!!!
-
Darling called me and talked a little.
-
Chu3, started work. Had half a day, the whole group went for lunch at Jumbo leaving the office at 12pm. Lin na drove so Ruth and I followed her car.
-
We had a sumptuous meal, i think the food are really fresh, although some of it they overcooked it a little but still its nice. :D
-
We had a company photo and the rest of us went our separate ways. Ruth, Lin na and I went to K box at MS. HoHo! And the 3 of us sang till our lungs nearly broke. HAHA!! And also took plenty of photos to remember this day. HAHA!!!
May be a little bit misleading but dun worry, Ruth did NOT touch my boobs. HAHA!!!!
Its really nice to have known the 2 of them. Sad thing is, Lin Na and me going to leave soon. HAHA! But we made our promise, we will be Ruth's Jie Mei for her WEDDING which is SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! (Stressing Ruth)Before we forget, on the 26th Feb 09 (Chu1), it marked Darling and my 2nd year anniversary. Strictly speaking though, we have been together for more than 2 years, its just those hiccups that we had. But 2 years is good, a strong 2-year relationship.
-
Made Caricature drawing of Darling with the help of a very nice lady from Davin Link.
-
Although Darling made me quite angry those few days. Heh! But well... I still love him. :DOn Thursday, i had a terrible tummy problem, ran the loo 3-4 times a day, and my butt was burning. Ate 3 bottles of Bao Ji Wan after work and it got better.
-
Friday wasn't a good day in the office, obviously due to certain pple but o well, i am left with a week, let's just face it all with a smile and not think too much about it. :)
-
I rushed back to Batok sharing cab with Poh Ling to meet Darling. He was already there when i reached. I was still angry with him.
-
And the very cute thing he did was trying to make me laugh but he couldn't. Even until the very back of it, i was acting angry when i told him i dun want to go mahjong with his friend but he insisted so. Heh heh! He was feeling guilty, i can see.
-
So, silently, i slid my hand into his which i like to do everytime he is driving, and he will warmly hold my hand through, and he did. And he softly whispered an apology through and gave his warmth to my cold hands. Heh Heh HeH!
-
So, we reached his friend's place and mahjong for quite a long time. He didn't play a lot, i was playing most of it and he was teaching me. We won RM60 over. It was actually RM100 over but because we agreed to halve the winnings, hence the RM60. :)
-
Reached home at 4am.......... Concussed at around 4.30am and woke up at 12plus pm when Darling's Niece came to wake us up for Steamboat. HAHA!!! We had it last year tooo... :D
-
Just love the big family kind of feeling, with no boundaries and gaps, we had a fun time BBQ-ing and steamboating. WAHHAA!!! Ate a lot of prawns! Ho!
-
Then i helped out with the dishes, washed them nicely then went out to help wash the floor. HAHA!!!
-
Then, for the 1st time in my entire life, i played with REAL firecrackers! The photos are with Darling. HAHA! So scary can, i lite it with Uncle's cigarette and the PIK PIAK sound scare the hell out of me. HAHA!!! It was FUN!
-
I dun have a big space infront of my house like theirs, they drove their car out and started pouring water and detergent onto the floor and swept the floor hard. HAHA!!! I LIKE!!! Then, Aunty gave me Cherries and small pears to eat. SO SWEET AND CRISPY!
We took turns for our baths, then i finally waved my white flag coz i was really tired.... Went to have a nap. Woke up and went out.
-
Darling let me drove his car and we went to have nice nice Ice Kacang. Hee~ I had the 1 with ice cream on it. :DThen, we went to Jusco, queued for very long for a movie ticket for Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and we had a 2355hrs show. So we walked around Jusco, windowed shop, bought some stuff from Watsons and i bought another crystal apple. :D
-
Then, a very funny thing happened at Levis, when i saw this very nice pouch which i thought would be of good use and i really thought it was just a pouch. And when darling saw it, he was scolding me, its actually a boxer in a pouch. HAHAHAHA!!! So darling bought the boxer and gave me the pouch. HAHA!!! I was a joker!
-
We had dinner around 9plus pm at this Chicken Rice Shop. We ordered a 2pax meal, o, and we were both in out Converse Polo Tee... HAHA!!!

The food was pretty good! :D
After eating, Darling had all his energy and he posed for me. HAHA!!! SUPER EDDIE!
So, we walked around more and finally sat down at a bench half an hour before our show, and we were chatting and looking at the pretties and handsomes walking pass us. HAHA!!!And we took photos!
We reached home at 2am. Concussed till 12pm the next day again. Aunty cooked Lei Cha, traditional Hakka dish, it wasn't the most expensive stuff around but the simple mixture of vegetables are enough to fill one's stomach. It also reflects the thrift of the olden Hakkas. :)
-
Then we rested and bathed, went out for another Ice Kachang yum yum!
-
Then, darling went to wax his car and we went to shop around Leisure Mall, went to giant to buy snacks and all, and we had coffee and fries at a nearby Kopitiam. It was such a cosy but modern kopitiam. Its exactly what i had in mind for my Cafe (if i can own 1). Love!
-
Then Darling and i chatted about our dreams, his, being his salon, and mine, a cafe, how we would design it and all. HAHA!!!! Our little dreams.
After collecting his car, we went to CitySq, for a good window shopping as well. We were looking for our Hp pouches but just can't seem to find a good 1.
-
I nearly went for a Medicure, but decided not to waste money.
-
Darling drove me back at around 8.30pm. He came to my house to sit and drink water, and watched TV. :DThen, we chatted on the phone till he reached JB. :D
-
So, this is how my 1st week of CNY went. Sad, Anguish, Fun, Tiring, Happy and Fulfilling. I'm a happy girl!
-
I love my Darling!

这仍是我决定锁定的注意力... 这是我的爱... 没人可以主宰...

No comments: