Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lalala! This entire week felt like an amazing anticipation. I had really great night sleeps the whole week, although feeling rather tired but i'm glad i slept well.
-
Always going to work with smile on my face, thinking that CNY is approaching which also means what i have always been waiting for is coming too. At work, i'm singing the CNY songs irritating all the pple in the office, thinking about all the things that can happen during CNY. HA!
-
I dropped by at Darling's place during one of the days and they were all pretty busy cutting, trimming, colouring, rebonding and all those kind of stuff and i just took a shot of them about to leave work.
-
Darling was saying he was feeling realy tired and almost collapsing. Scare the hell out of me but well, i know he's gonna be ok.On Thursday, before we left work, while i was waiting for Lin na to be ready, i took shots of myself, POSING FOR THE CAM! WAHA! Not a lot of days left to do that ya. Ha!And that is the lovely Poh Ling who was packing up her table. HoHo! After that, we went on to the open market and hop onto Monster's car (Lin Na's bf) and he drove us to JP. Along the way, i was trying to take a shot of him driving but i guess he was speeding, so i can't hold my cam still enough to get a proper shot. HAHA!!! The, we shopped at JP, went to almost all the shops in search of something nice for CNY. I just couldn't get any. Sadded. Finally, when all the shops are closing, i went to try on this cheong sam kind of top and it looks so nice, but there wasn't any size left, even more SAD! So i walked out and by then, Lin Na has got more things from Myphosis. Heh Heh!
-
Just when we were about to leave, she suddenly rmbed the soyabean which she WANTS so much to intro to me. HAHA!!! We rushed up and they were about to close, the ones she wanted to intro finished, so we bought Red Bean Soya Bean, it was yummy too. :D
-
I took train back after that, with only 1 dress bought.
-
Next day, realised the dress really doesn't look that nice, i look pregnant in it, and was feeling damn sad. HehHeh!
-
So, Lin Na pei-ed me out of the office to buy something nice to cover the pregnancy look. HAHA!!! Bought a ribbon at $15.90 for the dress, it looks great. :D HoHo!
-
We went to Allson for lunch which Irene treated. Ermmm... Let's just say, it wasn't wad we really expect it to be. At least the juice was fresh. :D
-
As usual, i cam whored in the toilet before changing.And i found some great functions in my phone. HAHA! See below!Boss decided finally to let us off at 4.30pm. We left at 5pm though, which kind of makes no diff. Lin Na and I went to find her Mama and left some of her stuff there then we took a cab and headed to Orchard, Far East to meet up with Ruth.
-
I had a short tiff with Darling before that, and i was pissed that he doesn't put me in the rightful position. :( I was being insensitive sometimes i guess. Hai... But, i still cherish his every single touch and word. :D *lOVe*
-
Shopped at Fareast and all, then while i was happily trying on my clothes, Darling smsed to ask me for dinner. But i thought if he was doing that for the sake of doing then might as well dun. Then he said forget it if i dun want. So, i decided to head back to meet him up.
I took MRT back instead of Cab coz i realised it was jamming like crazy, save up my cash.
-
I was really hungry by then and so was he. We had Mac and somehow, it seems like a million years since we last stepped into Mac. That used to be a place where we always had out meetups when we were not together. HAHA! Those were the days...
-
We chatted up, ditching the foolish tiff aside. It was nice...
-
On Saturday, when i was still sound asleep, darling called me up and told me he is at my doorstep. HAHA!!! He delivered the DVDs which i wanted to watch. HAHA!!! Early in the morning.
-
So i did almost nothing at home but watch TV. Went to a nearby shop to trim my eyebrows, and the freaking thing cost me $10! Ass.... Waste money only. And the Aunty kept complaining there is a hole in my eyebrow, looks like it was shaved away and all those kind of crap. Angry! The $5 aunty that i always go to never complained about that and she always does a good job, the only thing is she always draw my eyebrow to black black. And this $10 aunty kept complaining, WAH LAO! Buay Tahan.. Anyway it wasn't a good job done, i had to come home to trim a bit. Hate this kind of stuff...
-
Then after that, went to find darling to pass him his stuff and all, and Darling drove me back home after that.
-
After which, i went home to cook for myself. FRIED SPAGHETTI !!!! HAHA!!! It was yummy... And there were a lot of ingredients!
-
And at the same time, i prepared the ingredients for the next day for Darling. Hee~And this is my completed product. I'm obsses with cut chillis, with garlic and soya sauce. Its yummy!Woke up at 10.3oam, cooked for darling and send him his breakfast. HAHA!!! So happy! Then we went to buy 4D, and then i went to bengawan solo to collect cake for Darling, then went back to find him, while he eat, we chatted about wad happened last night with him and Leslie and his friends. HAHA!
-
Left after he finished eating then nua at home until now. I'm chatting with Darling now, he is on his way back to Msia now. So sad... 1 week cannot see him.. Hai......... I LOVE MY DARLING! MUACKS!
-
I'm all ready for CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! WAHHAHA!!!!

No comments: