Monday, January 05, 2009

The weekend was alright except for some mishaps. Dun really know what I can do, dun really know wad else i can say. I guess its best to not say too much... Perhaps, I brought this upon myself.

It sucks to feel sad, it sucks even more to feel happy but sadden by certain things. How bad can life gets?

Well, put all this aside, I should be thinking about the joy of the end of attachment. WaHAHAHA!!!!! First, let's look forward to CNY... HoHo!

Kk recap to Friday night, i had dinner with Lin na after work at Fei Cui, with the order of yum yum Ramen! Ho! Then, we shared cab back home. I reached home just before 9am for Little Nonya... Hee~

After watching Little Nonya, continued with Ghost Whisperer, which is so nice that i didn't wanna switch the channel away. Darling sent an sms to tell me that he was really tired and was going to bed. :)

I, on the other hand, came online and decor up some of the online stuff. :) Took me quite awhile coz i slept at 3am. Heh heh!

Woke up the next morning feeling very drowsy.... HoHo! I think i watched TV on Saturday afternoon, and.............. Dun quite rmb already.

Met up with Darling in the evening with a bad sore throat, kept coughing and coughing. Darling was very tired so we went Alif for Prata! Ho! Chatted a little then headed back home. He was so tired that he didn't even call me to chat up. O well, its ok.

Pa, Ma wanted to go movie initially but Pa called to say no tix to buy le. Instead he bought BBq chicken wings and satay home, favourite COMBI! HoHo!

Then chat chat with Mama the whole night until Guessx3 Show finished and i concuss straight away.

Sunday woke up really late. Had lunch, watched TV, came online and chatted with Ruth about everuthing. She is lucky as well as unlucky... A girl going Germany is the BEST thing ever but in this case, doesn't seem so.

Went out after that to meet darling for dinner and his grocery buying. HAhA! We had Kway Chap at Food court then went on to Shop N Save to buy all his cans, he spent $40 odd there. Then, we went to JP to buy my phone! Heh hEh!

Hai....... Bought the old Samsung phone for the time being. Darling will buy it over once the phone i want comes out and i can afford to buy. No contract, freed!

:)

Today is a no mood day. For some reason............... Perhaps its wad happened but I gotta move on....

It doesn't hurt to be happy... It doesn't hurt to feel happy for someone else... I hope my happiness doesn't hurt anyone else anymore...

No comments: