Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's UPDATE!
-
On the beautiful Tuesday, I woke up in the afternoon, went to bank and bought some stuff with my Mama at Central. Then i left to JP to meet Ting for a Cheapo DAY! Coz not much cash left...
-
We had MOS burger break at first and proceeded to shop around.Went to WM in the evening and I bought a straightener which i had fun playing! hee~ Went to find Darling a little bit, he was really busy and tired so i didn't bother him further, and went back home for a Tom Yam Cup Noodles dinner. :D And watched Little Nonya.
-
Wednesday morning, went to work and when i reached work, Lin Na passed me the present from Alvin, and its a little Elmo. HA! Although am not a soft toy lover but its the thoughts. ThANKs!Had a really busy morning at work and i was pretty upset with the things that were happening. Shall not elaborate. Its just reality i guess... Bitches!
-
Left work at around 4.30pm, took cab to Darling's with Lin Na to do up her hair. Spend around 2 hours and got her hair done and Darling made mine really nice too! Lilian came after work, and brought bee hoon for everyone. So sad... Coz of the bee hoon, can't have dinner with Darling which i was really sad about coz then he told me, he won't be having dinner with me and he wants to go back to sleep. Wasn't in the best mood eating the bee hoon and felt really dumb having to spend New Year Eve alone at home. I was pretty upset coz if Darling had told me earlier, i would've dated somebody else. But i had no choice, he was tired right.... Went back home with tears in my eyes, felt so mad, but i had to use my rationale to think even at that moment and to comprehend with his situation. Hai... Bathed, watched Little Nonya, and i open a beer to emo. Darling did smsed me a few times to say he would meet me online and countdown with me but i just wasn't in the mood already. Its not really just counting down that i want, its that special someone to be with me to complete the year. Hai....
-
Felt rather weird when he did not came online till 11.40pm. But didn't think too much already coz i was a bit tipsy canning the can of heinken down. HAHA!!! Mama countdown with me. HAHA!!! :D Well, i did complete the year with my Ma! Heh HEh HEh!
-
He wasn't online till 12am, disappointment only and felt sad sad sad.... 2min into 2009, my phone rang and the next thing i know, Darling was at my doorstep. I was like................................ HAHA!!! Beyond description......... :D
-
Darling came to surprise me! He planned them all! Make me disappointed, rushed back home, changed up, drove out to spend the night with me!
-
After he chat up a little with my ma, i changed up, we went out for a drink. Hee~ First, it was kopitiam and we had Fried Carrot Cake. Then, we joined the rest at Clementi's K Box.
-
K-ed till 4am! A 9 pple group, not not nice to sing........ :( But good enough to spend with Darling!
And I didn't even make up coz didn't intend to go any further then have supper...When we went to retrieve his car, it was full of BIRD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So at 4am, we went for car wash at Caltex. WAH LAO!Reached home, we washed up and i gave my Darling a big big hug and gave me a Kiss GOOD NIGHT and both of us went into LALA land as soon as lights went off... Too tired..............
-
Woke up in the morning and felt really tired. Darling bathed up and i washed up. He went off to work.
-
Waited for Ma and we went to Darling's to have a haircut for Mama. Heh hEh! Bought Breakfast/Lunch home and spend the 1st day of 2009 watching TV, surfing net and lodging complain to Sony Ericsson, o, forgot to say, my phone SPOIL AGAIN! But i am in a good mood so i did not feel much but am just feeling unjustified for the services received from SE.
-
Then i napped till 4plus pm.
-
Went out to get things from WM and make surprise for Darling.
-
Unknowing to him, I stole his car key and plant the gift for him in his car under his jacket. HoHo!
-
Then, he drove everyone to JP to shop and eat! hoHo!
-
Didn't buy anything coz didn't wanna splurge le...
-
Then, Darling drove me back and we chatted about the things that occured and he is still wondering how i put the gift in his car. HAHA!!! I AM GOOD!
-
Chatted with him till he reached JB and i am here blogging. HoHo!!!
-
Its a simple ending done to 2008 but looking back, this year has been full of ups and downs.
-
1. I made it through the last semester in school, recalling all the reports to be done day in and day out, and ending that sem with a well-earned GPA.
2. I struggled through driving lessons and finally attained my Driving license in August.
3. My relationship with darling had a HUGE climax which we are still adapting to.
4. Going into attachment, having a tough time with the people, and its not ending yet!
5. Making new friends along the way and cherishing the old ones i still have with me.

That closes the chapter of 2008... I'm glad its over... The year I turned 20, was a really tough year to get by.
-
WELCOME 2009! There's more challenges up ahead and another new chapter to begin my story in.
-
Thanks for always making my life colourful!!!!! YES, to you, reading this... :D
-
HAPPY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: