Monday, December 29, 2008

It is a good Monday spent!
-
Went to work feeling rather tired. Early in the morning, it started raining. I didn't have a good night sleep, too many things going through my head and i just can't seem to put it aside despite my tiredness...
-
Papa woke the already awoke me to get out of my bed. I did some simple washing up, changed up, tied my hair and left the house with my black umbrella. It was still early, so Papa drove me to Rangoon there to eat Wanton Noodles as breakfast.
-
Reached office and i thought i'm late, who knows the lady with keys is later, and she cabbed to work. HAHA!!!
-
Started doing Sponsorship stuff, and did it till my eyes were really pain. We went for lunch at Phin's Steak. It was suppsed to be an awesome lunch but the standard is completely different from the previous time. Disappointment.
-
Went back to work feeling really sleepy... Hai.. And it was about that time that i realised that there is Little Nonya at 8pm tonight, so i smsed Ting to cancel movie, instead, go to her place to watch together.
-
After that, around 4pm, felt like eating Ice Cream, so Ruth and I went out to buy ice cream and i bought prawn crackers as well. HAHA!!! The 3-flavoured ice cream killed my cravings after 1 huge cup of it! And i ate some prawn crackers. HoHo!Work till 7pm, and we left.
-
Took MRT back and stood the whole journey, dun understand why the cabin have all sorts of smell. HAH! Well, we all know why lah hor! Its end of 1 day. Ho!
-
Went to WM to buy some food as snacks over at ting's place, and bought some for Darling as well. Chatted with him a little, send him some songs, and when ting came, we left.
-
Watched Little nonya, ate food, then, Hui came to join us. Its been a while!
-
After little nonya, we stayed on a little bit more and chit chat and KPO everything that we can find in cyberspace... HAHA!!!
-
After which, they all walked me back home. And before we embarked on the journey back to my house, we took some photos at Ting's place and at the void deck. Hee~ Darling gave me a call to tell me that he's going to bed and that he went online but couldn't see me. HAHA!!! I love my darling a lot... He is so adorable sometimes, can't get enough of this man who make me laugh and cry. Darling, I love you. :)
-
Nights pple!

No comments: