Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its a Wednesday today. It has been 3 months and 10 days doing attachment. This is a chapter of my lift that i simply can't get rid of. If you recall my "Phyto" days... HAHA!!! On a brighter note, there is roughly 1 month and 26 days left to go.

Not to deny, it has been a tough ride with moments of ups and downs, but i think the best of it is knowing the people there, weird people but who aren't weird.

Pulling myself off the track of feeling guilty, sadistic, bad or any other bad things. I just need to feel good about myself and that's all i care about now. How you look at me is another things altogether. I choose to be a brighter and happier me.

I am worth more than what most people think. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Days without my Lao Pa is boring.... Although sometimes he can be a real nag but aiya, he cares also lah. He is coming back TMR!!!! HAHAHA!!!!! Not sure whether we are going to pick him or not. HoHo!!!! He said he bought a bag for ME! HAHAHA!!!! Excited!

I'm in a good mood, coz i got my laptop BACK!!! Everything is more or less back to normal. Just waiting for Pa to be back, so that everything is really back to normal.

I can do better things out there and feel much better... I am worth that chance.... I believe, what goes around, comes around. Its just a matter of time.

天天有惊喜,感情才甜蜜!老夫老妻更要努力!我爱我的darling!

No comments: