Sunday, December 21, 2008

Am back with lots of photos! There's actually more but its with Lin Na, and she hasn't upload any, but i have to upload lor!!!!
-
On the 12th Dec:
We received a huge turkey from Oriental Hotel, and Boss decided to have a pre-Xmas party in the office.
-
Before we had our party, Ruth and I went to SFMA to deliver the invoices. I'm waiting for my cash to be back!!!!
-
We took pictures, drink wine, and PL brought another client back and she joined us for a wine and we took photos with her. Shall wait for Lin Na to give me the photos then i can post them.
-
Left work at 7,8pm i think.On that weekend, Darling brought me to Jurong West where there is a big Sheng Siong but no, we weren't going to supermarket, we went there to eat CRAB. HoHo!!!! We order, Hong Kong style fish, Vege - dunno the english name and Black pepper crab... HoHo!!!

-
Darling pluck the crab meat for me, but both of us dirtied our hands. Heee~~~~ The Vege was actually very nice although its slightly oily but nice nice!And who can forget the signature?! BLACK PEPPER CRAB! Still steaming in this photo.. YuP....On Monday Night, the 3 of us decided to go K-ing after work. We helped PL to finish her work till around 8pm, then we cab to Orchard Party World. Lin Na's Bf, Monster's collegues were there as well.
-
Didn't really sing till our hearts filled, but had to go coz still gotta work the next day. Monster and Lin Na gave me a lift back. Just in case you are wondering, this is Ruth's Monalisa's Smile. She actually took the phone and kiss... HAHA!!! If i'm not wrong, it should be the next day, Boss wants to treat Edna for lunch, and all of us in the office were looking for restaurants for buffet and finally decided on Intercon's buffet. So all of us went for the lunch with Edna. Had 3 rounds and cmi. Lin Na and I really ate toooooo much. HAHA!!!!!
-
While we were in the ladies, we abused the mirrors, there are more photos, just wait. :DWorking was ehhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Good and bad i guess... I really dun like wad i'm doing right now but I have no say, i'm just glad everyone offered to help out. Ahem, everyone! :D Thanks.... Ended work pretty late again even with their help.
-
On Friday, Ruth, Lin Na and myself went to Bugis to do our last minute shopping. HoHo! And we bought our Xmas Exchange presents.
-
We took quite a huge round before reaching Boss's house. And this is one of those photos, Ruth looks scary. HAHA!!!On Saturday, I slept the entire day till 2pm, woke up, watch Naruto DVD, ate lunch and while watching Naruto, i fell asleep again. So tired....
-
Went for dinner with my precious darling. Authentic Korean dinner!!! HoHo!!!! It was really great but due to the fact that i am not really a huge Korean cuisine fan, it was not as good as some of the other cuisines i had but still, its yummy!I like this pancake most! Hee~ Vege Pancake... Hee~The Unagi is awesome too... But a bit sticky for some reason.And of course, Darling foot the bill... HoHo!!!
And here's the new AMAZING THING ON DARLING's car... New Audio stuff.... It looks nice in the dark BUT..............................When in light, its eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. HAHA!!! The big hole is for the TV! HoHo!!!! Here's pictures of us... Its been a while, baby........Today, we met up for dinner as well. Again, i fell asleep till 6pm, Darling called and woke me up, he said he'll come fetch me. Really tired nowadays.
-
We had dinner at Batok East coffeeshop and went to JP in search of things to buy again. HAHA!!! And i actually bought yoghurts twice! HAHA!!! Yoghurts are great. I'm gonna go buy yoghurt and fruits tmr, dun waste that $3. HA!
-
DArling sent me home, and came to get his card reader and damn it damn it damn it, he saw the Xmas surprise i bought!!! HAHA!!! So paiseh and he was laughing so loud and calling me dumb... HAHA!!!!
-
Chatted with him till he reached JB as usual. :)
-
And now, its time to sleep... More updates later....... :)
-
It has been war the last few weeks... Fighting with myself, with you, with the world... It hurts to see the tears fall for me... It hurts to feel so selfish... It hurts when I see you smile at my deepest sorrow... I tried to escape this pain, I tried to live like nothing happened but it was just too hard to forget, so hard to remember... I'm glad its over.... I'm glad that the air is cleared...
很开心,我们没有心结了... 这两个星期真的过得很不开心... 逼着自己开心,勉强的笑,疯疯癫癫地掩饰几乎破裂的一切... 但我知道,我们的爱仍存在... 而我也明白家人的关心... 就让我为我的自私自利受惩罚...从此,不要再让我险失我爱的人,和爱我的人....
一切,从新(心)开始...

No comments: