Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just a short weekend yet so many things happened.

Looking back on the things I've done, was I trying to be someone?

Spent my weekend at home, doing nothing but watch DVD. Slept really late at night pondering about many things.

I miss life like it was back then. When nothing matters at all. :) Life now seems so much more complicated. We are happy but it comes with a cost. Can I be happy without a cost?

Heh Heh Heh!

We're all growing up day by day, taking a step at a time.

I took a step on Friday and it kind of hurt doing so. Felt a little bit foolish when i conveyed this message to him but then again... It is a step i needed to take long ago, i just didn't have the courage to. Even loving him comes with a cost.

It is a gamble i've taken. There is nothing i can do to change him, nothing i can do to change the whole world's opinion of him but there is one thing i can do, to change my way of thinking to make this all well.

I just hope that those promises are true till the very die we fade away.

Can feel really sad now, really happy later... Regardless, time will go on and so, life must go on.

As long as i know, i love him and i love everyone around me, and they love me too... That's all I ask....

I can't wait for life to be back to normal.

No comments: