Monday, December 08, 2008

Rewind my LIFE MOVIE....
-
Because everything was pretty much down, i didn't have anything to upload until now. I just got my phone back on Saturday which i was still pissed about because when i get my phone back, my baby lappy has to go into the hospital. Hai... I shall hope it will get better and hopefully see it this Sat, meantime, i have to fight for my desktop with my brothers. Hai... Which pretty much means, no chance to use computer until very late at night. Hai... HA!
-
Anyway, updates of last week. I stole quite some photos from Lin Na's blog, Hee~
-
We had Mee rebus in the office during one of the days, probably not even last week, i dun remember, i only remembered boss cooked, Faridah brought the noodles and we ate some for lunch. Saved up on Lunch money. HAHA!!!After Ruth came back from her very long leave, we had a sumptuous lunch at Bugis, which again, i dun rmb the name of the restaurant but its serves food which are very close to Japs. NICE! And we ordered a ton and squeeze them all in my stomach. HAA!!! And had a good cam whoring session with Lin Na's presence (of coz) but i wasn't in a good mood lah. And during one of the days, we bought lunch back to office to eat and had a small discussion of ours in the conference room. HA! Wad CraP! (Still not in a good mood that day.)I think its also on that day that we celebrated Mas's BD. Gave her a little suprise for a very belated birthday. HAhA! Had some wine and an ice cream cake and then followed by a discussion for Xmas party which our pretty Lin Na is the organiser... HAHA!!!On that day itself, the 3 of us kind of skive a little and set off pretty early for a quick drink and chatterings at a pub just cross the street. (still in a lousy mood that day) Ruth was telling us about being an SIA air stewardess. Somehow, it didn't sound as fascination as it used to be. I dunnoe.
-
I think it was on that day that the VERY question was popped up. HAHA!!!
-
O! Lin Na's Bf was very kind to drive me all the way home. :)On Friday, if i didn't remember wrongly, during Lunch Time, our dear Ruth was on site for her event which she was boring to death and asked us to join her over there. Lin Na and I walked ultra fast to Raffles City just to meet her up <-- FAKE. We actually went there for a short Coach and Ages B shopping <-- TRUTH. HAHA!!! And we helped Ruth bring all her stuff back to office. And that night, we skived again. We waited for Lin na to finish off her things, helped out everything we can for PL for the coming event and left to Orchard for another shopping spree. I was determined to get a Coach Wristlet but sadly, i didn't see any that i liked that much to throw the money away. So i didn't buy after some lecturing from Ruth. AH HA!
-
Lin na and i went to Pull N Bear and tried on quite some clothes but nothing really caught my eye. Instead, she bought a dress which i think should look very nice on her. HAHA!!!
-
Girls....
I waited for bus for a very long time, and the trip home was just as long without any songs to listen to. Pa called me from Taiwan and asked about this and that. He was at Tai Zhong at the time he called. Sounds like he is having fun over there. Good for Lao Pa.
-
Just before i stepped into my lift, Darling called to see where i was. And chatted a little bit and he went on to bed. Asked him to wake me up so that i can go Acer and Sony the next morning.
-
And yes, next morning, woke up early again, went to do my stuff, and damn Acer is really far! My laptop is officially in hospital. :(
-
Had a great dinner with darling. The 2 of us had a lot coz we were both extremely hungry! HAHA!!! And the large glass of Sugar Cane juice (DRUNK)! Then, i took a nice picture of Darling's bike with the nice nice stickers which i designed from photoshop. Hee~ So happy darling stick on his bike. HO!
Rest of the days were left tired and tired and tired. Only thought about sleeping and nothing else.
-
Today, Darling and i went to shop a little bit after his work, and i bought 2 pair of shoes coz was having sale. Sadly, no cloth bought.
-
Our dinner, KFC. Heh Heh!!!! I swear this is gonna be the last time, i'm sick of fast food. Then he drove me home, and we chatted till he reached JB. Which later, he went to meet his friends, the rest of it, i shadn't touch on coz i HATE IT!
-
Anyway, Mama came back from Kukup also. She seemed to have a lot of fun with Ting's family. HAHA!!! And she bought quite some stuff home too. :) Glad she had fun.
-
I was doing my slides for tmr's meeting while chatting with her all the happenings.
-
Tmr got meeting, wed got meeting and at the same time, another event is still running. BUSY!
-
Glad i'm able to find some time to relax from it.
-
I shall quit going out after work, coz my eye bags are coming back and i hate the feeling of feeling tired!!!!!! :(
-
I WANT TO LOVE MY LIFE MORE! I shall love myself a little bit more tomorrow. :)
-
This is where I embark on another journey...

No comments: