Sunday, December 28, 2008

This marks the end of yet another week. I guess i had quite a good rest this week, having breaks from Thursday through to Sunday, all thanks to Christmas!
-
Here's some stuff that happened this week, the office was pretty quiet coz 3 persons were on leave. 4 of us in the office, doing our own things quietly, nobody really went really nuts. HAHA!!!
-
For 2 days i think, Lin Na and me had cup noodles as lunch. HAhA!!! Cup noodles being one of those unhealthy food to ever created, we made it healthy. Heh heh! How? Putting lots of vege into it. YUMMY! Didn't have much plan for Xmas this year coz i figured i needed lots of rest and sleep, so didn't date anyone out. Darling said to go for dinner on Xmas eve but he changed his mind when something happened with his family, so, didn't have any dinner, stayed at home, watched TV the entire night.
-
Can feel that darling felt guilty coz he called and asked whether i still want to go dinner and all but well, the mood wasn't there already, so i told him, its ok, shall just stay at home. He went back later and i just watched TV.
-
Terry suddenly called me and acted really secretive. Then, i went online while watching The Little Nonya. HoHo!
-
Chatting with both Darling and Xueting, and then, my long time friend came with Liang Cai. At my corridor, we were chatting up some stuff and he was really funny, asking all the stuff that he wants to know. It has really been a while since we last chatted up. HAHA!!!!
-
He was so vex talking the things we were talking bout, then i suggested i go changed up and go over to Ting's place. We walked over to Ting's place. Its been a while... Haven't walked with him for so long, and talked all craps... No more strange feelings with Terry Tan. HoHo!
-
TIng was shocked when she saw us. She was looking so tired. HAHA!!! Then, all the rest came up and we chatted and all, watched some TV and decided to go for supper. HoHo!
-
No place to go on Xmas, we went to Railway, had laksa at the 24 hours. I shared with Ting but she ate very little lor. HAHA!!! Then, we went to 7-11, bought our drinks and sat outside watching the road, looking at cars and chatting up about everything. :) I owe Terry a Xmas gift and Ting a movie. I miss this kind of feeling... As the year comes to an end, lots of feeling comes by to remind me about the past......... Xmas day was spent at home, then with Darling. We went for dinner at Japanese restaurant and had lots of A La Carte dishes. Heh hEh! Just can't get enough of Japanese food! Ho!The day after Xmas was spent with Lin Na. She called me in the morning to go back to school to fix her laptop. Darling drove me home to get my laptop then to Interchange. Took 61 to school and bought drinks. Went up then waited for Lin Na. Well, in the end, I didn't reformat my laptop, coz the nice uncle was saying my lappy seems alright, pretty fast and all. So my main purpose, to accompany Lin NA!!!! HAHA!!!
-
After that, we went to Jurong to get her sick lappy into hospital. This idiotic girl keep calling my Darling her boyfriend... HAHA! We kept arguing on and on and on... HAHA!!!! Then, we went to WM and walked around in search of her white tank top and the sales pple at Osmose verbally harass her.. HAHA!!! Funny!
-
We had food at Swensens. Been so long since i last ate Swensens, all the photos are again with her. HAHA!!!
-
THat was also the time when Ting came to pass me Xmas Gift. She gave me Monkey pouch. HAHA!!!! Then again, it looks like Bear bear here... O well, 1st impression = Monkey. Ho! Thanks TIng!Supposed to meet up Darling that night but didn't coz i was really tired, fell asleep. Then i told darling shall meet him on Saturday. So i spent the rest of the night watching TV again! HAHA!!!! And also embarked on making new blogskin for my blog.
-
Woke up on Saturday and continued with the blogskin and got it done. HAHA!!!! Satisfied.
-
Met up with Darling in the evening and we had dinner at Batok, where i spotted Ming and Qiang by the road side. HAHA!!!!
-
I had western which wasn't really nice that night, such disappointment. Darling was really tired so disturb him, he also didn't wanna entertain me. :(
-
Then we went shopping. He asked me to choose something for Xmas gift. So so sad, he never give me surprise this year. HAHA!!!!!! Last year, it was so surprising lor... But can't blame him also, he has been really busy recently. He wanted to buy the blue top which he said looks nice on me from Mango but i wasn't in the mood to try on stuff. Although really worth buying coz of the sales that's going on. Hai...
-
Instead, went to Body Shop and i chose the fragrance. HAHA!!!! So happy!!!! Finally!!! And its a new product which on launched on Friday! HoHo! Blossom fragrance and lotion. hee~ Darling bought 1 for himself also, coz there's 30% off for 3 items of the blossom series. Yeah!
-
No surprise but still happy coz Darling bought them for me. :DAnd as usual, i snapped around with my phone cam while on his car. HAHA!!!While he was pumping petrol, he acted cool passing me his wallet. HAHA!!! That ended my Saturday.
-
Watched TV on Sunday Morning till afternoon, napped a little and woke up watching TV again. Just wasted my Sunday away slacking. HAHA!!
-
Went to VK to meet Darling, we went for dinner at WM foodcourt, and i had TOm Yam! YuMyuM! Then we went to Shop N Save for some groceries hunting, then sat down drinking Bubble tea. HAHA! And chatted craps again.
-
Went to 2nd floor to buy transparent nail polish and i accidentally stepped on Darling's toe, really hard! He was in huge pain. HAh! I didn't mean it...
-
Then we bickered on his car about his toe. HAHA!!!! But in a kidding way...
-
Chatted till he reached JB, and i came online to dl songs, and blog. He called just now to say that he's not coming online coz the kids are playing games. So asked him to sleep early. MuaCks!
-
Work again tmr... Jia You!
-
这仍是我的选择... 不会让任何人左右我的思虑... 挣扎了,想过了,用心聆听了... 还是如此不动摇地接受了他的一切的一切... 你明白吗?

No comments: