Friday, December 21, 2007

Working straight from Monday to Wed, its been a while since i felt this kind of tiredness, the yearn for my bed and the anticipation of calling it a day.

Been so busy and so tired... With work... Ignored my project entirely but kind of got it back.

9am - 6pm yesterday, rushed home and went out right after that to go St James.... I was feeling sleepy right at the moment when i met darling and went to Ting's place but once in a blue moon, i hung in there.

Reached there finally and had some drinks and dances with the girls. Took quite some pictures but its all with Tricia. Ahhhh.........

It was kind of fun but tiring. Around 2plus am, my legs were hurting from the day of work and the heels. So i told them i wanna leave. Terry and co happened to be outside after their supper at West Coast.

Split ourselves up and Rong Hun, who just got his license drove ting and i back. Ho Ho!

So, didn't spend on anything last night, which is great! Ho! Reached home around 4am, slept.

Woke up at 9.07am when darling gave me the morning call. Prepared and i knew i was late, Darling offered to drive me to school. HO! So happy!

It was raining so heavily and Darling drove me to school! HA!!! That doesn't happen everyday...

Reached school, discussed, then went to Mac coz i was damn hungry, complete discussion. Sit around, chat a little and i came home.

After tidying up the project brief, sent out to everyone, i concussed.

A few sms-es woke me up but i didn't bother. Until Darling sms, and i realised it was 5.20pm. Hurried, bath and went to find him.

After a while, he knocked off, we went to WM to buy some stuff. Then went on for dinner at JW there.

Ting called me and told me a ridiculous thing, funny ah... HA! Always making jokes...

K, i shall go do some school work then sleep le. There's driving lesson tmr morning and working in the afternoon.

SO TIRED!!!!

No comments: