Saturday, December 08, 2007




Wee~ Thursday was IS execution. It was kind of boring. I was so excited initially basically coz i'm the leader and am happy that my group members did their stuff and set the booth up. Hee~ The booth is simple but i think its nice.
-
Ended at around 2pm lah, coz there weren't much to do and Jeffrey Wu didn't come down so we left.
-
I went to find darling for a while then went home for a late lunch.
-
Darling was very weird last night. I dunno. Didn't know that he would be angry over the thing i did. I just didn't want him to be tired. But well, things got better. So happy when he held my hanD again...
-
Woke up late this morning but reached school very early. SPM lecture then TL lecture. Paul Chang is really a fun guy. Though his lecture notes are always long and lengthy but he never fails to make lecture fun and interactive. At least its not dead dead...
-
After the 2 lectures, i went to find Rong Hun and rubbished with him a little. Afterwhich, met up with Xueting for lunch at Alumni. That place changed a lot, then i realised how long it has been since i last visited it. Its no longer Galileo but Pine's.... Had some chattings and complaining session with ting and when we left the place, it started raining, so we took the sheltered path.
-
I went to find Hun again and ordered 2 shirts from him. Then went back home.
-
Did a bit of revision for TDM, and then took a short nap.
-
Went out to meet the guys again to go City Hall. Went to the addidas but its boring, nothing to buy at all. Sian-ed.... So walked to Marina Square and i freaking felt under dressed. HAHA! Bought a top from Topshop with Ping Hong's discount card. O Ho! Wasted money again...
-
Ermmm.... Then, kind of left the place. Terry doesn't seem to be in a really good mood and he refused to take bus with us. He actually went to take train himself coz he only has MRT concession while the rest of us have bus concession.
-
They refused to take pictures with me, so that was the only 1 i managed to snapped myself with hun and ping hong. Ha!
-
Had dinner at Gombak then i came back home while they continued chatting.
-
Reached home and i realised i lost my eyeliner. GREAT! I LOST IT! I still have half of it unused! So pissed! But well, it was only for a moment.
-
Life has been busy, busy and busy. Hasn't really been a day when i really rested fully. Its school work, project, earning cash, meeting Darling, spending time with friends, chatting and bickering with my Mama, online and just having no time for rest. My dark rings are getting worse and my complexion is getting really bad. Its time i do something bout it.
-
Common Test is on Monday. 1st paper will be Travel and Destination Management. I'm done with 3 lectures, 2 more to go. I will wake up earlier to study tmr. :D
-
PS: It may have been choatic, may have been frustrating, but all in all, its my life and I am trying to make it my way. :D
-
We don't have to do the same thing, we just have to be in the same direction...

No comments: