Thursday, December 06, 2007






Here's the pictures snapped from my Camera!!! WAHAHA! SO proud of it OK!!! Hee~
-
Skipped lecture this morning again, then the tutorial itself. Everything was ok. I ran off after that coz of Driving in the afternoon. Went to update my bank book, then buy bread for Mama... -
After driving, came back home to study. Rested a while then bathed, had dinner, went out to meet Darling. After a while, went back home.
-
Continued studying, then came online to deal with the rest of ECD project. Tmr is the booth, i think its not gonna be a big thing. We're just gonna spend some time there and that's it. Hopefully we can leave early. :D
-
Ermm... My mood is still bouncing up and down... Moodless one moment, got mood the next.
-
O well, i think my mood will swing back sooner or later. As long as i get my things done and that's it.
-
I lOVE MYSELF!!!!

No comments: