Monday, December 17, 2007

A new week begins... And i overslept!!!!!!!
-
Rushed to school right after i woke up then rushed to work but i was still late... Hai... So no good...
-
It wasn't very busy at work today but for the 1st time, my hp was so busy receiving sms-es.... Can u believe it, 4smses came, after i replied, another 4 came. HA! Non-stop. But no prob, my hp didn't blow up. HA!
-
After work, went to Chinatown meet mama, she wants to buy clothes. While i was just there to carry her bags. But she didn't buy a lot lah, 2 tops and some daily necessities. I, on the other hand, bought perfume... HAHA! FOund my Gucci Rush 2 at a good bargain. Bought it. :D Also, got present for Melanie as well. Its her BD tmr!!!!! HAHA! She the last one on my list, almost every year. HAHA!!!
-
See how time flies. When everything seems like it has only just began. Now, i am already 19, marking the end of my teenage years... Sad, very sad... But its also time to embrace this new beginning into my adulthood. Not too long more for me to enjoy all the student discounts, so i'll make absolute use of it right now, before it ends. HAHA!!!
-
We've all grown up... So fast that we tend to forget too much... Do you still remember how we first met?
-
Darling is OFF today but he was busy the entire day with his family stuff and it was raining. Hope he is ok after being in the rain... :D MuaCks!
-
Working early tmr! Shall sleep now! NIGHTs!

No comments: