Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snowman's head for me to eat but i gave to Darling's house de children. The Xmas gift!!! MuaCks!
Fish and I, after work, in front of Pantry 1, Ho!
Zen zeN ZeN.... She's leaving soon...
So tired today... Been tired the last few days.. O no, is everyday... HAHA!!! Work started from 9am today and my shoe spoil, just great for a grunchy morning.... Hai... It was a good thing i found a spare shoes at the locker. HA!
-
The day was really boring, almost finished watching Naruto at work, browse through the phones and i decided to get a phone that is not so ex and to upgrade my plan, simple and nice, that's all i'm asking now.
-
So sadist when i sat in Pantry 2 alone eating lunch and looking at the coffee machine. HA! Sian-ed...
-
Anyway, before work ended, Zen and wan Yu was talking bout baking Muffins for us, haha! So interesting and there went online looking for all sorts of recipes.
-
Left when work ended. Tired....
-
Reached WM and bought my facial cotton for my make-up remover, finally.
-
Met up with Darling and he let me play with a new game, Silent Hill, k, it scared the hell out of me at first. And i stopped playing with it when i can't find my way. :D
-
Went for Dinner with Darling and had Kway Chap, still WM's kway chap is the best! Ho! We were chatting bout our day, and we had quite a similar one. :D
-
Reached home and i simply can't care much, just wanna sit down and rest. Legs pain too...
-
Tired as always but fun, no matter wad. This is my life. :D
-
Always reminding myself how much I love you, never a day, putting that to a rest... Now... Its more than just reminding, it comes to me so naturally, inborn, that's what I call it... I love you...

No comments: