Sunday, December 23, 2007

Didn't blogged, no mood to type anything although there were things to pen down. I'm just tired. As simple as that.

Wad is a holiday like without a good sleep and some relaxation? Used to always sleep till the sun is on my butt and played games on my console, and going k-boxing with friends. Now? No more... Holiday make me a slave, slogging to earn the bits of cash to support myself. Hai.. So tired... Though this is a much better job than any of those from before but still, its working... Hai.... Me... Whining again... HA!

Waited for a good half an hour before instructor arrived, was so pissed but couldn't say anything. Damn....

Met Terry at MRT and he was telling me ridiculous stuff again.... HAHA!

Work was boring, i was feeling rather tired, and it sucks to feel that way. Although i only started at 1pm but ha, seriously hate that feeling.

Ended work, and had dinner with Ting. Bought Old Chang Kee for Darling coz i know he haven't eat, been busy the entire day... Poor him... End of year nearing and business is really non-stop for him and the rest.

Hun came, picked us up, paid him the money and he drove us back. :D So good to have a car to drive and a license which permits one to drive... I think i need to wait really long for that.

Wanted to sleep till very late today but no idea why, just woke up at 10plus am. Ate breakfast and watched TV. Fell asleep on sofa while watching TV.

Bathed and went to Vivo to shop for chocolate. HAHa! Xmas present is so hard to find when you have no money... HAi... Bought many many sushis and an extra one for Darling, in case he jams at custom.

Went back, rushed to take comic for darling and met him at the carpark. Darling is sick!!!!! Ah!!!! So sad.... Flu and sore throat... Hai.. So we had dinner and he headed back home... Chatted all the way till he reached JB.

Watched TV and did some project work.

It sounds so practical, she never feels like she is hurting my feeling... An investment i guess? Just me and not the rest... Just because i do better than those good-for-nothing, just because u can expect more from me, just because i am more vulnerable i supposed. I dun want you to control my life, I don't want my life to be like yours... I want a better life... I am not being cruel, you are just being too practical. That most probably why some children turn their back on their parents but I won't... That doesn't mean I'm any push-over... You know that better than anyone else.

I love you, yes I do... But wad does the future holds for us? Will the barriers be too high to conquer, will they become too much to handle, will you just back down and leave? I miss the times when I struggle to forget you, struggle so hard for you to ignore me, but end of it all, i am still in love with you and you are still giving me so much attention... "When life changes, will you change?" You always question me this way... Will you change? I love you... That's all I know...

No comments: