Sunday, December 30, 2007


Boring days at work... Seriously... Hai... Felt tired from the waking up early, but not from work and period came to harass me as well. So exhausting! O well....
-
Went to WM with Mama after work on Thurs coz she wants to buy a pair of shoes and have a haircut while i want to get my phone. :D So, she found her pair of shoes at Noda Noda and offered to buy a pair for me, Hee~ So i bought new work shoes! Ha! So happy!
-
Queued for my phone and after chop chop getting my phone, there were this 3 inconsiderate asses, standing infront of the cashier to ask stuff bout their $43 stuff, I was so pissed lah! The queue become longer and longer and they dun have a sense of urgency, that people are waiting and they are in the wrong queue to enquire stuff. One of them walked out, hit me, i stared at him. The entire queue was making noises until they finally left, that same guy hit me again, i stared at him with my angry face. Wad was supposed to be a 10min transaction ended up to become a 20min one. INCONSIDERATE ASSES! How come Singapore or rather, Batok got such people?! Phew!
-
Anyway, mama went ahead to cut her hair, Darling was busy, OT-ed alone till late late. But managed to came online for a little chat with me. :D Happy!
-
I fell asleep shortly after.
-
Period came on Friday morning and i had to go for driving. I was so tired and cannot concentrate, kept forgetting things and Jiu Jiu just kept scolding... Hai... No choice...
-
Rushed to VK coz mama ask me to give Darling Xue Ge, and Darling wants to pass me his PSP to play silent hill. HA!
-
Went to work and same old thing. Not really busy at work but am tired.
-
After work, went back home. Had dinner, watched TV... AH.....
-
Chatted with Darling for a while but he was really tired, so he logged off. PH called me, and i went downstairs to chit chat with him and joining us was Terry.
-
Ho! So long nv talk talk with them...:D Left around 3am and i concussed straight away, was really tired....
-
Morning, Darling called me, hurried and prepare, he drove me to Batok and i went to UOB! Ho! Got myself another account. YeAh! And Terry went to make his also. :D
-
We had lunch together then he head to see Doctor for his Dematose i think.
-
I came home and concussed again. Till just now. HAHA!!!
-
Wad a holiday spent, tired out from work, project and everything... Haaaaa...........

No comments: