Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I forgot to share my joy the last time i blogged. I bought my DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Like finally!!!! It costs me $299 with lots of freebies, hee~ But i had to queue for a gruesome almost 2 hours queue. I was so tired.... HahA! Its a Casio 7.2megapixels camera... So happy... But i haven't really used it though.

I've been having a hard time fighting the dark rings of my eyes. Ha! Haven't had enough sleep for quite a while already.

Sometimes, i dun really know what's got into some people. I cannot find the trace of your absurb. I find you so ridiculous. When you are the one saying what you want. Things are confirmed and people are so much depending on your appearance to help save the day but you turned your back and didn't even bother to inform that you won't be able to make it. When i questioned you, you told me, you have exams to focus on. Well, dun i have exams? Its not like i'm asking you to dedicate an entire year to this freaking job YOU asked for! "I am not as smart as you, Apple, I dun wanna play with my results. Sorry." was your reply. Well, Thank you for praising me, i accept that compliment but i dun appreciate any of your sarcarsm. It is so rude of you because...... It was you who wanted the job. I am so disappointed that that came out of you. So much for Friends Forever... I won't expect anything anymore.

I kind of laid myself down from Monday, i am really tired, i dunnoe why. I dun really know wad i've done to feel so tired coz i dun see myself doing a lot. Or perhaps I did.

Monday freaking Tutorial made my day really bad. I really dun like you, stop giving us so many things to do, we don't have the time. Can't you measure your work?

Feel lost in a maze i thought i've gotten out so long ago. Recently, there's always this miscommunication with people. Especially those that i think are close enough. Or perhaps, I am wrong? Does correcting people's mistakes makes people pissed? At least I know i don't. We learn from our mistakes, don't we? You want to know your mistakes but you dun like somebody of the same level as you to correct you... Ironic isn't it?

Well, maybe you people can stop looking for me for a while. I'm having a serious mood swing this week and i dun wish to be bothered by any of the craps that i receive when i do something out of kindness. I am sick and tired of being the good guy here. I just wanna study and have my test, be with my Darling and spend some time with my Mama. So, if you dun like the presence of me, always saying too much in your face, maybe, you should stop looking for me for a while. I'm gonna be alright like that for a while, and I need such times. So, dun bother.

With fortune comes the loss of every other thing... But it seems like i'm losing almost everything when I don't have such fortune. Perhaps, you are the one who is moving away from the path we used to call, ours. No more crossroad for you and I, I supposed. You can walk your path, don't have to look back anymore... Since you are happy the way you are... I am such a fool...

No comments: