Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas 06

This is the first time spending Christmas without all the old pals, kind of of weird and definitely doesn't feel right.

Well, everything was called off since everyone has their own individual "party" to go to. Decided to spend the day at home doing nothing. However, ting asked me out for a little walk before she went on to meet her friends, so ya, went out.

We had dessert and started talking about everything that happened during work, in school with friends and wadever wadever. A little bit of catching up never kills. Then, went back home with her coz she forgot to get her money from her Mama, so dots... And guess it was a chance to visit her mama after the previous event that took place. Her mother, as funny as before, but this time round, she didn't offer me chrysanthuman with Ginseng. HAHAHA!!!

Went back to WM to walk a bit here and there and then went to VK coz Darl say wanna meet. Went there and ting was giving out her Candy Cane, while i was replying Aiai bout whether going to Vivo not.

While standing outside waiting for them to close, i leaned onto the side of the glass, and who knows they put oil on the metal, and shit lah, a long and black strip of oil was on my WHITE, i repeat WHITE polo Tee, big TURN OFF!!! Sickening... So mad... Mad took some cream and apply it on the strip, say can wash off easily.

Forced Darl to send me back, HAHA!!! He did lah, i was so bad to force him but that damn strip was bothering me. HAHA!!! So, our meet up was a sending back home. HAHA!!! He gave me a Xmas pressie which is Ex... An addidas watch. GoSh...

Back home and started washing off that strip, good thing it came off. Took cab to Vivo to meet aiai, Wai and jude(Ai's didi).

Ate at secret recipe. Jude is very cute, but very noisy... HAHA!!! Most part, i kept quiet while he's mumbling all his stuff about this and that. HAHA!!! Bought him a choc coz i think i was responsible for losing his last sweet and well, its Xmas.

Walked around Vivo to find something for Darl. Was looking at so many watches, a few did caught my sight but way off my budget, so end of the day, found nothing. Leg breaking.

After much pondering, finally decided to go Town to squeeze. Not really for it but not against it either, so well, went there. Began squeezing and finally made our way to Cine. Along the way, while i was walking, somebody called me from the side and i thought was one of them, but it was Melanie, I was like ,"A!!! Y u beside me!" HAHA!!! So cute!!! Randall did asked me to joing them but i didn't in the end, reasons? No reason. HAHA!!

Walked to Cine and i heard Mao asking them to go K... I was like, HA! Felt like going, but in the end didn't. Need to bring Yujun back bah...

A lot of stuff happened during the whole "parade spraying" and no doubt those touching cases were part of the event. By then, i can only look and see.

Around 1am, i left bringing Yujun along. HA!! I was tired, i have to admit. Suddenly i felt so old. A couple of years ago, i was doing that too, like crazy but now, i kind of just got tired. Really, this sort of thing, once or twice and it will become a real turn off. End of the day, wad is it r u looking for doing all those thing? The "aiming" of the Banglas - for wad? Ya, cases from before made them the black sheep but seriously, we cannot generalise all of them, in a way, they are there to play just like we are. For the fun of it - how fun can it be when all we did was produce so much rubbish for the people to clear up the next day. Hai... Back then, it was just fun I was looking for, enjoying the atmosphere, but now, it seems pointless. I am never going to squeeze during Xmas anymore. I will go for alternative fun. HAHA!!!

Went to Ting's place to stay over for the 1st time after 10years. HAHA!!! Bathed, and ate the maggie mee she cooked. Drank our vodka and chatted about her life and mine, her "guys" and "mine", a good continued from the afternoon. We do have our rights and wrongs, arguements and laughters but end of it, we laugh it off. We have our own thinking and we advise to each other and have no right to decide for each other, being there is enough. That's a kind of deal we have, knowingly.

Slept at around 3plus 4am. Along the way, a lot of people send me Xmas smses. So happy to receive so many from friends who i barely see now. It is always nice when it happens. HA!!! Thanks People... Those Sms-es stretches all the way to 9am... Imagine my phone ringing all the while. HAHA!!!

After this Xmas, i realised
-Many of my old friends from work still remember me
-Some things are meant to be
-My parents are getting lonelier each year
-Poor policemen, banglas, cleaners and the list goes on...
-I AM GETTING OLD AT THE AGE OF 18!!!!! (WAD THE HELL!)

Ultimately, i had fun this Xmas, at least it wasn't boring. However, it was tiring... HAHA!!! Look at me, i'm complaining!!!

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save you from tears, I'll give it to someone special...

No comments: