Monday, December 04, 2006

WAD THE HELL

I feel like killing somebody!!! Like send me somebody that i can KILL!!! For GOODNESSS SAKE!!!!

I thought everything was done for WCOm report but like as if! I was like starting at it and realised so many things were so WRONG! Spent my whole night fixing all the alignments, the long subject line and content page... Why don't they just kill me... Lack of sleep from last night and my head is breaking now. Like HELLO!!!! If i hadn't say anything, we would have submitted crap...

I am dying now... Crap, Ass, FUK! Dun wanna do this sort of thing AGAIN! And coz of this, i can't complete my FABM report. ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArGh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why must i be in such shit...

Head spinning like nuts now...

That's IT!

No comments: