Monday, December 04, 2006

WORK

Haven't work for so long for a while le.. And its kind of tiring to do that but then, was so satisfying.

Woke up at 7.45am, prepared and all. Sprayed me hair like nuts, so irritating and troublesome.

Woke AiAI up and then went to buy Mac for her and me. Met and she was looking funny when the hair net. Heh Heh! She forgot her wallet, rushed back and went she came back, she said her friend taking cab, so go together. Merc cab... Rich.. HAhA!!!

So, reached hotel, changed up and all, went up.

Andy asked me go do the setting for Rosewood's foodtasting. Went and saw the table setting not fully done then still need to bring a suzzane down. So i went up and down the whole hour to get things prepared... The escalator knows me. All of a sudden, Mr brandt walked me with a few more pple behind and i was like, "ehh... Good morning..." They were looking around and saying this and that while i continue to set my things. Scare me.. Finally saw the new manager, looks ehh, i dunnoe, not manager... HAHA!! Well, compared to the past, one simple word to describe, Different.

Anyway, I was telling Andy maybe he could let Dear worked with me, but he went one big round and said the both of us are siao one, cannot work together. I was like, WT!

Anyway, after all the setting, went to fold napkins with Aunty Santy. Gossiping all the way as usual and she kept asking why i dun wanna come back to work coordinator when i told her many times that i'm studying... HAHA!!!

Then, went to brew tea, standby at Rosewood and there it goes... GUests came, started all the serving. So independent yesterday, i was like estimating when caan Long Jiang go pick up and all. Then, many times, trying to talk to the coupl and their family. The kid was a bit impolite though. Ask for sprite and he can't wait. I already told Long Jiang to go take le, and the bar is on Lvl3 lor. He actually walked up to me and said, "Where is my sprite huh?" Ji tao went, WTH!

Anyway, the lunch ended, and i was doing turnover with Long Jiang for rosewood. He went for dinner while i was left to start the things. So i prepared for the linens, took out an IBM, wanted to take the six-feet but it was way behind so i ignored. Finished skirting and all, he came back to roll the tables out. While doing that, was smsing-darl, complaining bout my sleepiness.

After finishing everything, Joanne came to tell me Dear ask me to go canteen, so i went to office where i met Honey... He was like, "Honey, you still around ar?! GooD gOOD, stay for me ok?! Lavender...." HAHA!!! So went for dinner, sprayed my hair a little again, went up.

Lavender, western dinner.. The Ang mohs all look so pretty and suave... GoSh.. The whole event was funny and nice. End of the whole thing, when the dance floor opened, pple were getting high, asking for ever more wine... And things get a bit too HIGH for this ang moh couple but it was obvious that the girl is very not at that class... Ok.. A bit bad..

Eric was so cute, he just couldn't missed a moment of talking crap to me.. But that's wad makes the whole day fun in a way, he is so not like his brother... BLEH...

So everything ends at 11.30pm. Went back for Aiai but i didn't have a chance to work with her..

I kind of told Xiuying off for working like that consecutively without rest and her face is so cham now, see, lack of rest... Hai... Well, i guess the reason she gave me is a really good one, one that i can't say anything bout, still she should rest.

As for AiAi, hope she can be determined enough to stop working there bah, or perhaps just once in a while.

Dear waited with me for PAPA to come. He was a bit drunk lah then kept talking crap in the cab then i got kind of pissed and told him off too but he never gives up, carry on until we reached home... Irritating...

Reached home, bathed, drink soup, concussed.

Just now, Darl called me for a coffee so went to eat kopi roti then came home... SlACk...

Later tonight then finish off my report.. So tired now...

Still, love working there but then things are just so different now, i can barely recognize PT staff.. HAi...

Ciao for now...

No comments: