Saturday, December 09, 2006

SleEp

O well, school ended really early yesterday. Went to look for lao ma and bought chicken rice again. An excruciating ride back home on 173. I nv knew it takes such a huge round from Timah to Batok... I was basically in a shock when i saw the bus kept turning and turning at almost the same area... OMG!

Decided to head back home and makan. After eating, i am went into concussion again.

Woke up at 5pm and slack the rest of the day...

Woke up just now and see my papa panicked. HAHA!!! Didn't prepare for his trip to Taiwan. Before he left, i threw this phrase to him, "DUN DRINK HOR!" And he was laughing away. Funny. He will be back next Thursday. Also, my 2kor going to Thailand for Training for 4 days too. Well, i guess it is a quiet start for my holiday, better.

Intend to spend the rest of my day studying since i don't have to go school...

I bet you love me right? Yes I know it! HAHA!!!

In the silences...

No comments: