Friday, December 22, 2006

I lOve IT!

Last night, went to WM to borrow books coz i realised i haven't read any books for Read and Share which is due on Friday. At the same time, met up with Darl Darl...

So we walked around and he pei me everywhere to buy what i need for my Xmas thingy. Then, he kept saying i look sleepy but i was not, maybe coz i dozed off b4 i went out to meet him. He waited for bus with me before he left for home too. He was telling me about this movie he borrowed about 5 girls, gruesome death i supposed.

I slept around 1plus last night, making Aiai's specialty... Shhh... HAHA!!!

Woke up, after eating lunch, started doing read and share and completed it at around 3pm.

5plus, went to WM to meet Aiai and buy the ingredients.

She brought Jeddy into Wm, HAhA... So cute. Mr Wai and herself was choosing watch for Wai's BD... Sweet.. And i saw a striking Puma watch, a pretty CK watch, a dazzling titus watch and a very pretty new Addidas watch(but sadly, this is guys' de). So Xmas is coming, anyone volunteers to buy that for me? HAHA!!!

After buying everything, went to VK, show Darl Jeddy but jeddy started shivering, so we left. Jeddy ate the specially formulated Choc on my bed... DoTS... But nVm, it's not dirty. While i was preparing to cook, he peed on the floor, HAHA!!! And Aiai was scolding him, so funny. My pasta was YuMMy today... Love My PastA... HAHA!!! Aiai says its nice too... HAHA!!! And it's obvious that Jeddy likes the Choc i bought.

Then, we slack and watch tv while Jeddy went crazy. HAHA!!! He was totally going nuts but he is smart to do the sit, drop and shake hand... LovelY...

Wait until Mama came home then i walk Aiai down to take cab. HAHA!!!

So Fun... Was another marvellous night, i think i love this holiday!!!

Ting told me about her Mama, hey girl, be strong, she'll be alright!!!

Going to school to submit RNS tml then go orchard then go seletar. PapA told me to take MRt to Kranji then take cab into Seletar base Golf Course.

K, i go makan something. Later come back to post pic... :)

No comments: