Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally!!!

I have been wanting to blog several times from yesterday to today but i didn't have any chance to. Its either i logged in and realised i got something else to do or i logged in but too busy to do other things. Well, finally, i am here at this time when i should turn in. Hai...

I spent my Thursday quite uselessly. Went to school early in the morning for POA lecture and i realised i didn't print my notes!!! ArGh! Coz i printed all the notes at once and i forgot that the notes for wed weren't out yet so basically i used foolscape for Lecture which is such a bad idea.

Went for a nice lunch at Galileo and went on for MAEC tut. Heh... That tut was alright. At least i understand everything she was saying and not dazing.

Went on for WCOM but didn't enter the LT, sat outside to do the WCOM report. It started raining so heavily! The wind was howling so loudly and we were trying to protect our babies from the rain. HAHA!!! Then a lecturer went pass and said, "Be careful of the laptops, girls." HA! So nice of him. Was feeling so sleepy but tried so hard to complete my part of the report. Then, the rain stopped, and finally most of the report are done.

Went to find Darl to get my books then that Uncle was taking his own sweet time, in the end all his customers came in, and i was like sitting there like nuts and almost sleeping... Took out my lappy and do my homework there... So wTh! In the midst, ting called me and she mentioned her DREAM to me. It was SO weird i should say.

Her Dream:
We met up in the interchange and i was looking very moody. All of a sudden i turned around and asked her with a furious look, "Who told you i patched up with E****!" and she got a shock and said, " I cannot know ar?"
End of dream.

She told me it was because she saw Eddie tied up his hair the day b4 that triggered this dream... HAHA!!! Relax siSter, no matter who i am with or patched up with, u will know... :)

So, went to MAc and was pissed with the wireless and went home feeling really tired.

Had a cold bath, did some report and i dieded on my bed.

Woke up this morning wanting to blog but saw the mail from Mr Michael and i realised i forgot to do my FAMILY GENOGRAM for IAC... ARGH!!! It was a good thing i woke up earlier but not early enough to complete it. In the end, i did complete it, but i was late for LMS... So sickening...

End of lesson, wanted to go Blk 53 to submit the genogram but bumped in Mr Michael at the Convention centre so ran up to him and handed it up. Told him bout our progress for the project and he was satisfied.

Oooo!!! By the way, Mrs Ng called me this morning(that explains why i woke up early) and told me about the make-up lecture thingy. So to TR01(if you are reading)

In case anyone hasn't receive the sms i sent, Mrs Ng said our make-up lecture(3rd Jan 07, 5pm to 7pm) no longer clashes with WCOM make-up tutorial because our individual assignment will be given on another day(hopefully Miss Jocelyn will tell us). Mrs Ng emphasized a lot of time through the phone call that the lecture is important so do ATTEND.

Ok, end of my job.

Came back home after going to WM to hunt for some food for dinner. Bought Sushi, and Old Chang Kee and went home.

Napped for a while and woke up to do FABM report. GOOD NEWS! I am almost down with it... HAA!!! So HAPPY!!!!

Yes, like Aiai said, saturday a few minutes away and we'll be working together. GoSh... Dun really wanna go work though coz no mood to especially at the thought of the new manager... WAD THe! But well, for AIAI!!! Love her!

K, shall fall asleep soon... 10am...

Love Myself, LoVE u!!!

尊重自己也尊重他人... The days are getting longer without the nothing from you... As minutes go by, I realised I am deeply in love... Have you ever been in love?

No comments: