Monday, December 11, 2006

Test, Pasta, Life... No Link...

Today, i didn't do much. I spent little time studying for MAEC coz i completed it yesterday but still, i did went through it again and again. I do hope it won't be really hard to do. Bearing lots of hope in this 20% that i can get.

Around 5.30pm just now, i went down to meet dEaarr then went on to buy the ingredients for pastas, not a lot, just the sauce and mushroom. There's no creamy sauce so no choice, got the mushroom with tomato one. It turns out that i dun like it... In fact, it sucks.

Cooked for Deaarr and Darl again... Fun always, but not as yummy as the cream one... Was looking for Darl's watches before Uting came to talk talk with me.. Hai... Problems ar... And all of a sudden she mentioned Eddie when he was sitting right beside me, like her intuition very strong...

Well, people who tagged, thank you lots. Bt kor, i still remember what you've said about Poly life, in fact, many times during the year, you came out in my mind and while blogging that entry too... And i really understand everything you've said, right from the start. Sometimes, it seemed so worthless doing whatever i am doing.

To AiAi, thanks, you, you being around hearing some of my craps is already the best you've given. I love you...

To Deaarr, definitely, didn't we just met? Love YoU...

End of the day, i still got to make it through by myself with my own strength no matter how i do that, i know, all of you are there for me to hear me out.

It will be MAEC papers tomorrow, nervous? Not quite, not sure why, don't really feel the exam atmosphere. I'm taking 3 papers this week, and everything ends on Thurs.

Till then, i will be home mugging and eating and sleeping. Need to replenish all the food!!! HAHa!!!

Will be looking forward for more Badminton session if Uting hasn't forget me. HAHA!!!

Despairing for the unknown, not sure of what to pour, but the heart just kept stirring, and no sources is known. Maybe I am growing up but I am just not aware of. Dreams... Peering into the darkness where no light is shining... Me... Wondering... En Los Silencios...

No comments: