Tuesday, November 15, 2005

*yAwN*

It's kind of weird for me to quit internet, but i did that... I can actually tell myself not to touch this thing sitting in front of me.. HeH! Well, most of the time, i do nothing here, besides blogging and checking mails, but there ain't that much for me to talk bout or check so i decided not to come in if i got nothing to say.

K, checked the blog of Bt kor and it's kind of disappointing to see that the chalet is off... Hai... Yet another disappointment. I guess there's no chalet this holiday... So sad... But then, Ting, hui and i are planning to go for a day's camp at dunnoe which site... HeH! Something for me to look forward to. Of coz, there're still a lot of things to anticipate than to feel sad that nothing is coming out. No worries... Fun will always find its way to us, NO MATTER WAD! MuHAHaA!!!

1 more day and it'll be Geog paper liao...Preparation? Ermm... still proceeding... Doubt i have anytime to study Environmental degradation liao, maybe i'll just read thru nah.. Agriculture is taking up a lot of my time... Still, i need to touch up my map reading skills... GoSh... So much...

Alright, there's 3 more papers left... Hopefully, everything will go well... I have been trying to be very optimistic last few days, will continue to be... HEh!

Dunnoe y, this month got so many pple's BD... i just bought Yuting's gift and suddenly i realised Lawrence BD was yesterday, though he didn't ask for a gift, it's also in NOV. Also, there's Faizal's and Firdaus'... Come on, y is Scorpio month so crowded?! Doesn't seem like there's a lot of Taurus... GoSh!

Please, early in the morning 7am, dun msg me or call me, unless u know i'm awake or if there's something REALLY SERIOUS, if not DUN! I'll get damn pissed off by it! I wanna SLEEP, if u dun need to, that's ur problem, dun disturb ME!

I am satisfy with who I have now...

No comments: