Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The most tiring yet....

Been very tired these past few days... It ain't pleasant to face so much stress in such a short time. Caused the loss of hair, and sleepless nights. Gosh...

The papers that had been taken were all ok... I didn't have the feeling that they were easy but then, they're ok... i dunnoe how to describe bah... There were pple that came straight in front of me and said "the paper very easy hor" for maths p1, i was in shock when i heard that, it isn't easy compared to prelim's.. However, i seemed to have amnesia, coz i dun really felt anything. But i knew that the paper ain't "EASY", for god sake! I rmb myself cracking my brain so hard that it hurts. So dun use that "EASY" word on me... Gosh... I'm a bit provoked here, coz pple just kept on showing how much someone can do better... I am pissed ok... Seriously, at this point of time, i need wad i need, and wad i dun need is that sort of unintentional "showing-off"... BuZZ Off!

SS papers, as happy as i was that the topics were all studied, i couldn't really answer well... And i was trembling at the initial part, k, i was damn nervous bout the SS paper... Well, hope i did well... PLEASE! LET ME!!!

Chemistry today was OK i supposed... Ting was so happy that she got a lot correct. I was just a bit stoned bout the last 2 qns, coz i didn't really studied the process... "Describe the experiment" ? HeH HeH! Ok, i did my best to get that 5 marks, though i think i wun get the full... Hai....

Well, pple are happy that they do well. Me... ermm.. I dunno wad i feel, seriously. I just feel so, hung in the middle... HeH! Well, let's hope i will get those feelings back! HAHA!!!

I'm gonna nap le...

Tml is another 2 papers day...

God Bless Me...

No comments: