Friday, November 18, 2005

NOthing to do...

Erm... I just received a call from Yusoff... Ha! Funny, dunnoe how he know we'll be taking D&T paper next week. Well, his purpose was of coz to get me to work today, but sadly, i stood my ground... HA! Right after that, i received a msg from Firdaus asking me wad day is tml... Ha! k, i rmb... Then, i msg ting to ask wad time r they meeting tml...

HeH Heh! So many things using phone... Sick... Anyway, i'm slacking now, gonna start revision on science later again, for MCQ! HEh! 40 marks is quite a lot u know... And of coz, not to forget, D&T paper...

I had quite a feast last night when Ma cooked curry, HEH HeH! Best curry i've eaten u know.. HAH! Still, mama's cooking is the best...

Lying around, without anything to do... So i was in front of the TV the whole night, and i was watching this Talk show on Channel U and i saw my Pri 1 friend! HeH! She looks different... And lots of memories came when i saw her! HAHA!!!! BAck then...

kk, nothing much to touch on... Ciao!

No comments: