Thursday, November 10, 2005

I can't believe...

Hai... Here i am, in front of the com, totally blank... I'm busy answering questions bout the 2 papers today... One of which is a major paper... English, 1127/01, 02, see, i write until can rmb liao... Hai... For me, EL paper was ok, paper 2 wasn't that good... Ah Hun seem very sad... Can feel that weird thing from him, even in MSN... His prelim weren't well, so he's trying hard but he's in such a despair... Dunno wad to tell him coz i, myself is not doing good...

No one out there to actually hear me out bah... That feeling of loneliness is here again.... It's cold u know. I mean, when u thought u really have those friends to work so hard with you, and enjoy every process of it, and cry alongside when it's tough but in my world, it seems so tough... HAi.... Not expecting anyone to understand me, but well... Nothing to say...Not that i want them to agree that it's tough but....Hai.... Dun wanna say lah, the words of expression can only let u know, but not understand... I'll just continue to live this ....... life.... HeH!

Ermm... Papers today for me were, ultimately disappointing... So far, none of the papers were actually considered "EASY" by me... Hai... Wad to do? i really did my best, endless days and nights were spent on them, i really did my best...I really did...

I should stop the large dosage of caffine le... I've been taking 2 cups of coffee a day for the last 3 days... Soon, i will be addicted... i'll quit it for today coz tml no paper... Hee~

Just now, during the 2-hr interval, i kept seeing Yu using her phone and not studying... Ermm... Feel like scolding her, i mean, it's like less than 1/2 b4 exam lor... But then again, it's her choice... Sad...

I heard something today and i am really wondering bout it... Not pleasant to hear that especially when i thought we are...... Erm... nah, wun say le... *smILe*

Really wanting O level to be over, fast!!!! I need to coop myself at home, and just spend time with myself...

Felt a twinge in my chest, are those fake? Are they?

No comments: