Sunday, November 06, 2005

De-Stress, De-Stress!

Ok, kind of stress now, wondering y am i here at this time, at this day? Answer, too stress le, must de-stress a bit..

Wah lao, seems like i haven't rest for so long... My butt is getting numb sitting so much... Can't sit... HAHA! Anyway, i totally put Science aside today,although my original plan was to complete my science today, SS is kind of worrying me too much, so i sat down, and really put my head into it... I did revise on maths too... And i realised if i keep that pace, i will be able to complete the paper on time, each qn, 5 min. Even with this planned out, still need to know how to do the qns mah, so i guess it'll be another rush rush rush day for me... Must really WORK HARD ar!!!!

Erm... i'm very concerned by my SS, coz my prelim was a disaster, or should i say, for the whole year, i haven't been doing well on it, so besides really focusing on studying it, the skill of answering should be there too... Hai... I just wanna prove myself wrong, just so i can comfort myself and get a grade better than B4... OF coz, i will put in the same, if not, double the effort for my Geog, afterall, it's a combined paper, i can't depend solely on just one. Even an economy in the past needs to be diversified, y not my studies?(like Venice) Hee~

Still, lots of doubts in my head, i'm gonna go continue with my studying liao... STRESS!!!! TOMORROW IS THE BIG BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!! (Not wedding, of coz, but O level!!!)

No comments: