Monday, November 21, 2005

I dunnoe wad topic to put...

Ermm... I should consider myself to be quite "guai" liao lor... heH! i did quite a few topics of MCQ for physics, but leh, there are 21 TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!! And not to forget, there's Chemistry AS WELL!!!!!!!!!! HeH! Aiya... No point complaining right? Need to get my brain working real soon and tml is D&T paper! It's in the afternoon! HeH! So i still got the morning to mug a little...

Last night, i was watching "I am Sam"... This movie is awesome... I wanted to watch it when it came out in the cinema back then but no one was interested, so i'm glad it came out on TV... Sean Penn was so GOOD! Blasting my head off with his acting... Michelle Pfeffier was good too...

Anyway, Cindy called me last night telling me some of her stuff, seriously, i dunnoe wad to tell her, coz i really cannot understand her feelings... So in the end, i msged her and told her "Just follow your heart" That's wad i believe in... And Billy chap in... K, i really dun wanna talk to him... And i sounded rather sarcarstic... Hee~ Ok, that's wad u get for pissing me off...

Ok, so i spent the last 2 days in a way like exam is over... I'm gonna freeze the "fun" mode and heat up my "study" mode... MuHAha!!!

Ciao!

It is in changing that we find purpose...

No comments: