Thursday, November 24, 2005

OUT AGAIN!!!

People, I went out today... Nothing unusual right? I'm broke, nothing unusual right? See, the unusual thing is, i went to orchard with TYS and Si en... HAHA!!!! With Si en is alright... But with TYS... RAther weird... HEH! I found $20 in my drawer the other day while packing the stuff, but i spent it all away... HAHA!!!

Wad did i buy? Bought a jacket!!!!! A perfume for mama, bought a KFC meal and Mac meal, and walk around like nuts... Wanted to get a hat but sadly... couldn't find one...

Just now, while walking pass Marriott, got one guy came in front of me and said "Hey, the girl with the hat! Hi I do eyebrows for a living..." And of coz, politely, i said Hi and i took my hat off and let him see my brows, smile and walk away... HAHA!!!! Ok, he was very funny to say he "make eyebrows for a living" Ok, at least i'm not rude... I DID SMILE!!!!

OOO... And while shopping at Heeren, saw Melissa and Co... Mmm... While paying for stuff, i heard "APPLE!" And i'm like "HUH?" They're going back to work tml liao and Sasa started to crap.. And i'm like... "LALALAALA" HAHA!!!!

Haiyo... Yesterday and today, Chris called me twice to ask me to go work... Goshh... I straight away, " MAi LAh!" ANd he kept saying i got attitude, but I DUN! I merely say, "Dun wan lah..." Cos seriously, i just finish exam mah... Let me have the time of my life... Wanna PLAY 1st... Moreover, i promised to work whenever they need me after this week... REALLY! Unless there's some huge thing happening... Gosh... And i treat him MAc sia... And got scolded by Wee loon as a pighead... FuK! Wadever! Ok, so i quickly rushed out of the hotel after that, dun wanna see any other pple niao... HeH! Also, just to let TYS and En to have a look at the environment... YayA!

While walking out of the hotel, met Billy, then, Aunty Yim, then kelly... AND also, SKinny!!!! HAHA!!! So many pple... MuHahA!!! Familiar faces...

Wad else? I think i saw a not-famous artiste on the train.. HeH! Since she's not so famous, i didn't bother to say so much... HAHA!!! O YA! Speaking of train, i never squeeze in a train that way b4... Usually i'll just wait for another, but with Si en... Can't! So we squeezed like mad. And a few strands of my hair was caught in the doors... SoB Sob... It hurts...

Ok, so when work starts, there's gonna be lots of complaining to do.. Really... Cos different pple now... Guess the environment is gonna really different... For me... For ting, it will be EXTREMELY!!!! Hai... how? Not really excited to go back... Coz of certain stuff... Hai... I may just lost hope by the mention of "FOREIGN TALENTS"... And not just so, other "Stuff" As well..

Kk, haven't talk to Bt kor for a while liao... Where is he?! Guess he's busy... HAha!!! Ok, i'm going nuts again...

Oooo... I got something to tell everyone in our class... TYS GOT A HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!

That's it for tonight!

Ciao!

No comments: