Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Up Up And AWAY!

Am i really studying? Hai... Maybe i can't feel the feeling of studying coz most of the chapters for Geog are inside my head le... Counting from Sec3, all the topics are studied several times... Except for the new ones this year but i only intend to read thru Environmental... I'm done with wad i wanna answer le... I'm gonna go rest a little and get up to study again...

It's the best to have parents by your side. I woke up at 9plus this morning and mama started telling me wad i can cook later tonight and she just went on and on, when she didn't have time to do her stuff, i'm like " MA, you go do your things lah, I KNOW LE!" But she refused to, insist to finish wad she wanted... GOsh.. It's a bit noisy lah, but she's just trying to make sure i'll take care of myself. Then, while i'm studying, papa brewed me a cup of tea... Passion FRuiT TEA!!! hee~ k, ever since he bought that tea back, i've been drinking it, and most of the time, he's the one who brews for me.. Hee~ Feel so blessed... Well, it is only at this kind of moments that i can feel my parents really care bout me... Thank god i got them... Though they can be really noisy well, they're still my LAo Pa anD lAo mA! hee~

I dunnoe wad happen last night, no idea y my hp's batt suddenly became so low, i rmbed i charged it b4 going to sleep... And dunnoe wad time, i got a msg from Cindy... Gosh.. Good thing i was deep in my sleep if not, i will really flare up... Gosh.. i'm very sensitive to sound when i'm asleep, that's y, i seldom missed my alarm ringing and phone ringing, so i say, dun call me early in the morning when there's nothing important...

Cool, my spirit is up high, i'm not feeling tired nor is my body malfunctioning, i'm feeling the best since last week! HAhA! It's gonna continue!!!! AweSomE!

K, gonna go rest a bit and start studying liao...

It's so real...

No comments: