Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wad happeNED? LoTS!

Let just say I treat the entire paper as a normal thing. I am calm all the way, not taking it as an O level paper... I WAS last to arrive in school today... HAHA! Friends were panicking for me but i walked in to school like nobody's business, point is, i dun even know they were panicking for me and i tot i was early(it was bout 20min before 8), but well, half an hour b4? Hee~

Not much inspiration today, so i chose a news report to write about instead of my usual sentimental, inspiring ones... HeH! Not much words came to me... HeH!

The invigilators were a bit slow nah, but that's good, coz things were checked properly, instead of rushing things...

After that, went to Lot 1 with the 2 Ys, and shop for Lengy's gift... Hai... talking bout gifts, got a lot to buy sia... y must i get myself involve leh? HeH!

Flightplan is an awesome movie... Hallucinating... hee~ U watched and u'll know...

Ermm... Just now, while i was looking at some 1000 msges in my inbox(hp), and deleting them on the way, i came across one bout "CHICKENS", hee~ And it was funny, like i usually do, i sent it to some pple, Christopher in particular... HAHA! And we had a 3 msges chat... HeH! I told him some of the fuked up stuff in the hotel which i guess he doesn't know... HeH! Sharing some things with the most unlikely person.. WeirD...

Anyway, i finally am able to use the USB cable thing, was stucked in between, and as always, i got JOEY(com expert) to help me... Hee~ He was good enough to spend almost 20 mins to help me, and i got it figured out... ThAnk YoU JoEy!!!

Plans for the neXt 6 days... STUDY!!!!! My world will evolve around PhysICs, Chemistry, SoCiAl sTudIes AND MATHS!!!!! HAHAHA!!! i might go mad lah but then it'll be over soon...

No comments: