Friday, June 04, 2010

I'm flying off again

Singapore Food Expo 2010 finally ended, after many weeks of prep, it boils down to the final 5 days from 28th May to 1st June.

I didn't have much photos to upload this time round coz i just find myself so tired and not excited at all. Crawling my way to Expo from the first day onwards to the very last. Not sure why, but just really tired. There were quite a few hiccups for the show, so many people just wanna look for trouble with us and which part of "ORGANIZER'S OFFICE" do they not understand, fancy dashing into the office and doing what they think they MUST do when its just a lucky draw coupon. There are really a lot of siao lang in Singapore. I've been trying to tell myself, they are just like you and me, just gotta be a lil bit more patient. While i think that way, another thing  happened...

"Where can I get the coupon?"
"Get them by purchasing from the stalls"
"I buy over thousands of dollars, nobody give me!"
"There are limited number of coupons, they may have run out, you can get from newspaper and magazines also"
"Still need to go buy newspaper! Don't know what you all doing LOR! So troublesome!"
".............................."
(Smiled and listened to her crap)

Mind you, this are Singaporeans who speak very good English and because of one lucky draw coupon and an 80cents newspaper cut-out, she can stand there and make a fuss about it. WHAT THE HELL?! AND you think i believe you bought thousand dollars worth of stuff and pple don't wanna give you coupon, LIAR!

Anyway, the 5 days were all about the craps from the public and the exhibitors. Some people just can't be any more understanding than throwing their weights around.

O well... The rest of it, i spent my time staring into thin air, finding a decent toilet, going to John Little and just talking to pple.

Peter and Steven were very nice to give us a day off on Wed, right after the show but I had to go to SPRING for the Japan Mission briefing.

Yes, I am flying Japan tmr night for a week. I am so tired and so blank now i can't think properly what am I supposed to prepapre... And I forgot to change money until Papa reminded me this morning... Sigh...

Not a lot of money left to splurge as I wish. I need to save money!

Ting is back in town but i'm flying off, our schedule are so packed we can barely find a time to meet, and when i returned next week, she'll be flying back to Vietnam, WTF!

See, this is work we're talking about.

Everybody thinks flying to different countries is really fun and all, but it really isn't when you are there for work, a lot of responsibilty lies on you. Ya, I will still sight see and take LOADS of photos! Hahahaha!!! (THAT'S THE SPIRIT, PING!)

I shall find time to upload my photos!

No comments: