Monday, June 07, 2010

Japan Day 2

2nd day in Japan. Woke up early in the morning to prepare for set out for a lecture by Dai Nippon about the design and printing technology in Japan. It was an hour bus ride to the place and the lecture was a bit dry but the back part of it was really interesting.

Wen to Meiji factory and it was an eye opener!

Its a much better day today than yesterday. I decided to keep quiet most of the time because i really dun wanna start convo which i know will be redundant. So i slept my way thru while on bus and listen to my IPOD. I know i'm being a lil bit outcast but haiya, doesn't matter lah.

Came back to hotel and then went out with the group of bosses for dinner and shopping. I bought a pack of Fancl collagen tablets, feel so happy. I finally bought something and, i think i'm gonna go buy the agnes b bag i saw.

HAhaa!!! And i will go buy plenty of snacks which we cannot find in Singapore!!! Already a lot liao but gonna buy more. My luggage should have enough space lah. HAhaa!!!

Had an awesome dinner just now and ya, that is real authentic japanese food...

Tmr is another long long day... Gotta wake up really early... Sigh...

Its great to know that 2 days are over, 5 more days to go... TEO AI PING JIA YOU!!!

I know I can do it...

No comments: