Sunday, June 06, 2010

My first day in Japan

First time travelling away on my own, not with any colleagues but with some distant people who well, we know each other but not that well. You know, whenever travelling with colleagues, we always know we have each others; back to fall on but this time round, i don't have that kind of feeling.

Did internet check-in on my way, having some stranger sitting beside me for the 7 hours of flight. Darling drove me to the airport and accompanied me will i entered the departure hall and i walked alone towards the gate for boarding. Just kind of feel lonely. Its was alright in Singapore but once i board the plane, sat on my seat, this feeling of loneliness overwhelmed me. I told myself, well, some day, this would come, and its now, no point thinking negative. Braced myself and I arrived at Japan.

Walked with people who i barely know. Visiting the Supermarket studying their trends and then carried on to shop the mall. Japan's products are amazing, filled across the shelves, so different from Singapore. Plenty of things to buy and look. But i was so tired coz i didn't sleep much onboard.

We finally reached hotel and i took a quick nap.

Then we headed out for dinner together.

Back in the hotel, all alone again. Papa called me and that feeling overwhelmed me again. This is how crappy it feels. I am so thinking of going home already.

Tomorrow will be the start of 5 days of hectic schedule. Sigh...

Its 10.25pm Japan Time, 9.25pm Singapore time. I'm waiting for someone I know to be online so i can chat with them. I guess this is call homesickness.

The weather is cold here and I didn't bring any windbreaker, can you believe it? Its supposed to be hot can... Sigh...

Really a lot of things to buy but I think i won't spend so much money. Gotta save up. That's important.

I'm waiting for Saturday to come. :)

Loves...

No comments: