Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just another NAG post

Today, after a day OFF, the first thing i was told is, new colleague coming in on 1st July. HAHA!!! I hate that idea. Knowing that its gonna be so strange. Why must it be decided that way?

Anyway, went to visit Ah Mah yesterday also, Ah Mah isn't feeling that well. She's been going in and out of hospital since before i left for Japan. She looks fine that day when i saw her. Today, Mama and Kor went to visit her again. Well, Ah mah says her days are numbered, and she worries she can't see Kor gets married...

Her worries are understandable. And I understand too. I shall no dwell too much into it.

Maybe I can move out to stay with my friend? :) The idea has been there for so long...

Life is unpredictable... I totally agree to that.

I'm drained... But I'm still squeezing... Expectations should never run high... Never...

No comments: