Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kuala Lumpur

Today I kind of realised that with my colleagues' departure I will have to go for the overseas show which will be happening in the 2nd part of the year. And ya, one of them told me.

I will be going to Kuala Lumpur next month for MIFB. *lAughs* FINALLY, I AM travelling alone for TRADE SHOWS! Like as if i am happy............... I am not lor.... I have no idea wad has been going on for this show and ya, suddenly i gotta go for it, and its now simply going for the fair.

The prep for this show is almost ending, all i need to do is basically be there and help out, but you know when things happen, i think i will just cry. HAHA!!! Kidding....

Been rather busy in the office since my return from Japan. My cough and blocked nose dun seem to be subsiding, everything seems like a blur.

Jia you for new obligations and new challenges!

I NEED TO LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: