Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mull over...

Something isn't right again. Today i realised my Uncle asked me to sign an insurance which is $2400 a year, and it is a 1-time payment per year. Is there something wrong with his HEAD?! I am really pissed off now. I asked him specifically not to let me sign a policy out of my ability and he freaking did just that. The 1st time, i received 3 letters which adds up to $100 a month which fine, i accept. But ass, $2.4k a year, and i have to pay it in a month, in a year. Does he take my "I am saving up for my studies" as "never mind just deduct"... I hope i can cancel this policy, otherwise i am in for it. Seriously. How can i pay $2.4k suddenly?! I haven't even pay off my poly fee! Gosh... I really feel like scolding him... Gonna call him up tmr. This cannot do.

Was talking to darling today, and i got so worked up with all the things he said. Sometimes, i feel like he is blaming me for his financial problem. I didn't ask him to spend so much 3 years ago, he spent it all on his car and his ex-es, not me. The most i spent from him is i think the Proposal ring he bought. He always say i demand for so much when he has nothing to give me, but i already back off and give up so much IDEALS for him, just because he couldn't do it. I really gave it all up, but there are certain things which i dun want to and i dun think i should give up.

But, I can't blame him, can i? If he had settle for someone else, that someone else wouldn't want so much from him. I hate it when he use that kind of tone to talk to me, its like i made all the mistakes and he has nothing to do with it.

I'm sad... Yes, I am. Who doesn't know he's stress about his work, about his future, who doesn't know? He thinks everyone knows except for me. But i know it all, i just didn't want to say it out because i dun wanna give him more stress, because i am his dumb gf, who knows nothing but to piss him off. But no... I know... I always know...

I tried... But why must crazy and unexpected things happen?

I wish I have a lot of money to solve all this crazy problems! I wish I am from a rich family, i wish my parents would understand more, i wish my Bf will understand more... I wish...........

Sigh....

Its late. I'm going to bed.

No comments: