Saturday, May 29, 2010

signals from somewhere

I'm home from a freaking long day at the Expo, it wasn't a good first day, i lost my appetite, I got shouted for some stupids reasons, I lao sai-ed, and a superbly awesome tiff with MR HOO! Damn, the day sux!

So i'm home, washed up and waiting for my hair to dry, i was browsing my FB page and i came across a friend, no, i won't say she's a friend, just somebody i knew from a few years back, and its through the tiny window of FB that i saw what i did.

She is so young, even younger than me, but she already has a kid, the kid has no daddy, and that's something that kind of made me think deeper. How can life be such a child play? How did one decides to do what they did without thinking of the consequences? And how did one's family allow such things to happen?

I look at myself today, counting from Day 1 that I am with Mr Hoo, so many things happened, tonnes of fights i had with my family, gazillion try-an-error was done to come to where we are now, barely making it. How can one just skip all this steps and reached the destination?

I'm 22, and i'm struggling with myself about the steps to take, yet those who are so much younger bypassed all that i've taken. Its funny how this society crafted us, how everyone's thinking changed.

Am i being conservative or am i just looking for a fair justification of what the F*ck is going on?

I'm being random.

The night has reached its end. I need to fall dead on my bed now...

GOOD NIGHT!

PS: MR HOO SAYS "WHY ARE YOU SULKING?! I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!"

I love you too, Darling...

No comments: