Tuesday, May 25, 2010

14th May 2010 6pm to 12mn together with HUI

I had so many thing that i've been wanting to do but doesn't have the chance to or I just don't have someone to do it with me. On my BD eve, my best friend did it with me, and i feel SO happy!

Hui and I met up at Outram around 6pm and we walked to Link Hotel for our Ala Carte Japanese Buffet. Its YUMMY! We both LOVE the food, i hope. HAHAHA!!!

I opened the pressie that she chose but given by ting and her. I love the pressie. Its a pair of hair shaped earrings from Swarovski. I really love it, its so pretty and shiny, elegant and somehow, so my kind of style. HoHo! And there was a small request that came along with the gift, and it feels so weird when i read it on the letter Hui wrote to me.

I guess its coz we haven't been writing much, it sounds like a request yet its something that I will willingly do it even without being asked to. They wanted me to wear the earrings for my ROM, which I promptly agreed to do so. Why not? The best gift from my bestest PEEPS. Love them to BITS!

After dinner, Hui and i headed to Singapore Flyer, and i was so so so excited to board it, although kinda ruined by the bunch of pple we shared it with but nah, i had Hui and I had my greatest mood. The half an hour ride wasn't much but i'm just really happy that i did wad i wanted to do since... since Flyer was built. HahA! And i did it as a BD wish.

Hui and I walked all the way to the newly opened Marina Bay Sands and just walked around in the unfinished building. And i marvelled over how efficient my country is.

We walked to esplanade and couldn't decide where to head to, and took a bus back to batok. And I was on the bus when it strucked 12am, me being officially 22. :)

It was indeed a great day spent. I lOVe it! I love every minute that built up to it, I love every minute after it, I love being me!

Thanks Hui for spending the night with me.











No comments: