Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy and Not

Counting down to SFE 2010 which is in a couple of days' time. I am in my office now, just doned with some stuff and starring into the screen again. How contradicting. Lynn is really busy because she is the in charge, the rest of us - I don't really know what exactly are each of us doing.

Thinking about the journey from home to Expo is such a huge turn-offs. I asked my friends to come find me and the usualy reply is, "nothing better to do meh, go all the way to expo to eat" and i would laugh along. HAHA!!! 5 DAYS to and fro......... Although I know Papa will most probably offer to drive me there but I doubt i'll be asking him to send me everyday. And the timing sux TOO! Hahahahaha!!!

It gets better!

Right after the show, I'm flying Japan that weekend. HOR! Not prepared at ALL! I am so down down down... Although I really want to go Japan but its gonna be so sian by myself. *sigh*

3 weekends BURNED... *pOOf*

Anyway, I am so falling asleep in office now.

Darling's business is a bit slow recently, can business please get BETTER?

Ciao!

No comments: