Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend is always shorter than weekdays. Logically it is, because mathematically, there're 5 days in weekdays and 2 days in weekend. HA! I'm talking crap. Just feel that there is really not enough time for us to do everything on that 2 short days. Hai...

O well, i didn't do anything on Friday last week, i was having this slight headache so i wasn't in much mood to do anything, headed home after work and enjoy dinner cooked by mama. HA!

Saturday morning, got up early and travelled to Somerset to make our new passes for work. Hai... Like why do i have to travel all the way to somerset when my work place is at Batok right? Good question, because our company is under the big big Singtel lor... Heh hEh!

Then, Joey and I went to Heeren for Waraku brunch, then Danial joined us. K, Joey in this case is my colleague, not the classmate, joey. And the Danial in this case IS the classmate, danial. HAHA! Went window shopping at Far East with Joey and Danial, then Joey went off 1st while Danial and i continued to Orchard Central, its OMG! So many things to shop there! I want to go shop there AGAIN!

Head back to batok then rested a little, bathed, changed up. Went to find Darling and meet Danial, coz Danial wants to style his hair. HoHo! His BD celebration!

Then Darling and I headed in to JB, and we had nice nice Marrybrown coz Darling was having his cravings. Hee~ The chicken is so hot, its so nice! But i didn't eat that much, coz jian fei leh! Hee~




Afterwhich, we went to watch ICE AGE 3! OMG, its so FUNNY lor!!!!!!!!!! The 2 of us laughed non-stop. I just love to watch this kind of cartoon, motion picture kind of thing. It always teaches great values. WAHA!

Then, we went back home, chatting our way back. I love this kind of long journeys back with Darling, when we are not so tired, still having a bit of energy, and talked and played with each other. HAHA! LoVe it!

The next morning, WE HAD BAH KUT TEH! YUM YUM! Love Kulai's BAH KUT TEH! When i familiarised myself with Msia and have my own car, i promised to drive my friends in for Makan! :D

I went back and wanted to nap for a good long while but Kor's gf cum wife-to-be, asked me to go mani pedi with her. So after considering the amount of money and all, i decided just go ahead. Da Sao paid for me 1st, i will pay her back when i get my pay on Friday. WAHA! So i did express mani and pedi at WM, while Da sao did classic Pedi.

We walked around WM, chit chatted, then went to Mac, had a drink and chat also.

Around 6pm, i went to meet up with Darling and we went to IMM coz Darling wanted to get something from daiso. Actually we were heading home pretty early around 7plus, but thought maybe can find ka to play MJ. So i texted my da sao, WAHA, and she's ok. SO da kor, da sao, Darling and me, played MJ at my place.

We played small small, and did 1 full round in around 3hrs. Hee~ Won a bit of money and lots of laughters!

Was it a fulfilling weekend? Yup, it is a pretty gd one.

Today, i had my roleplay. I think i did really bad but Andrea passed me. And i started taking calls after lunch. Hai... I think i'm really bad. HEH HEH HEH! But i guess i'll get used to it. So from tmr onwards, i'll be starting work at 8.15am! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Damn early LOR!

Well, what to do? That's life right? :)

I always love cuddling under your arms and hear your heart beat, in the silence of the night...

No comments: